Author Topic: is there a way to delete controller configuration (file) somewhere?  (Read 198 times)

dgrams2003

I was goofing around in my settings/controller settings and did something that really jacked up my menus.  Been trying to correct it but cursors are flying all over the place and I have no control.

Is there a file I can just remove (without the game running) that I can set everything back?
PC Specs: AMD Athlon(tm) X4 740 Quad Core Processor 3.2 GHz - AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series
 - 8.00 GB RAM - Windows 7 64 Bit - Xbox 360 Controller and Thrustmaster FERRARI Red Legend Racing Wheel

dgrams2003

Not sure if I can, but this can be deleted / locked, whatever... I found a way to get into the menu and set everything back to default for my wheel controller.  all fixed.
PC Specs: AMD Athlon(tm) X4 740 Quad Core Processor 3.2 GHz - AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series
 - 8.00 GB RAM - Windows 7 64 Bit - Xbox 360 Controller and Thrustmaster FERRARI Red Legend Racing Wheel

Skyfire

I know, what you mean. Haven't looked it up here in the know issues, but it seems, as if the controll input used by the UI can somehow get messed up, so the UI is controlled by whatever input controll. For me in the mainmenu it sometimes occurs, that the highlighted item is Multiplayer select box, and no mouse move, keyboard or other input can select something else. It always snaps back.
System specs: Intel Xeon E3-1225v3, 8GB RAM, GeForce GTX 970 Fanatec CSL  PS4 Wheel, CSL Elite Pedals with LC-Kit. Windows 10