Author Topic: The Very CarPack released!  (Read 3637 times)

STRmods

Thanks for feedback :) Speaking of tyres, what is a good / realistic wheel radius?
About hitbox, same happens on both models, and os it the back or front being the issue?
Lastly, about tyre, what you mean by needing fixes? Is it the size, color or other that is the issue?
STRmods: How you actually get the lights to glow btw? I tried following the example car, and had various materials and assigned the various light areas to them. But regardless of what I did the left back light and left front light would be illuminated all times, and nothing seemed to react to braking.

Sorry been busy recently, the colour of the tyre seems to have a bit of a light purple-blue-ish tint to it and I think there could be a normals map issue last time I saw it (not played since when I last replied).

The lights you need set up the lights file so that it works with the brakes (lights.clgs)
You just have to make sure to link the material and have a dummy in the position of the light too with its name also linked to the lights.clgs file. Once you do all that it should be triggered by braking or whatever else you set it as on the lights config. :)

The Very End

Thanks :) Will take a look at the normals to see if I can fix it. At first glance it seems very blue yes, so will try getting those lovely pink colors on ;)

Thanks for light explenation, will look into it :)

Edit: You earn money even if using mods, so should go fast ;) Most of the parts are very cheap tho.
Truth is, I have set the price of the car to 0, but regardless of what I do game sets it's own price. Will try to figure it out eventually.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 09:10:05 AM by The Very End »

St. Jimmy

Truth is, I have set the price of the car to 0, but regardless of what I do game sets it's own price. Will try to figure it out eventually.
The price of the car is the car + parts, so you might have some part(s) making the price that high.
Official Wreckfest Discord
Unofficial  WreckFest Discord!

i7 2600K @ 4,6GHz
GTX 1070 8GB
16GB CL9 2133 MHz
750W PSU
Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
Fanatec CSR

The Very End

Ahh, that would explain it. Silly me! Thanks for help :)

The Very End

Version 0.4 released:

* Several new engine alternatives have been added, making is possible to make the car fit any classes
* Fixed missing parts error that should help using this online
* Generally fixed the parts integration with each others (before if equippting the oval engine all other parts would not be possible to use correctly)
* Fixed pricing of car and parts. The cars still costs money, but it should be around 1600 now
* Upates to tire textures...again!
* Fixed hollow trunk, (texture on both sides)
* The car (both Tashitas) should not disappear on distances anymore

Purple44

Hi End, found this bug today:

Edit: I just found out the Tashita triggering a red ! online. :(

Will have to talk to End and maybe Sam see why this happening. So for now the Tashita on hold until we figure this out.  :(

Edit: I just remember I had to buy the new parts for my old cars when new June Build came out, so I gave that a try and find this:

I think this maybe triggering the red ! online. Will let End know about this.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

The Very End

Thanks, will see if I can create some dummy front fender to solve the issue :)

Purple44

Thanks, will see if I can create some dummy front fender to solve the issue :)

Thanks, don't want have do the Gokart Raceway Plus mod Saturday without the Tashita!  :o
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Kingspian

What happened to this mod? I would love to download it :(

Youtube | Facebook | Twitch TV

Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads. ~ Doc Brown

The Very End

Lack of time sadly. Repairing several mods for every patch just is not an option, sorry. I still have all the original files, so if someone wants to develop it further they can get all the files :)