Author Topic: Saturday Night Mod(s)  (Read 5726 times)

Daystar

Moderator please delete this post k thx

« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 05:47:56 AM by Daystar »

Purple44

We done for the night and I off to work. :P

Thanks to all that join, will do a video later this week.

Just beaUtiful .... cannot join some odd reason!!!!! fackkkkkkkk!!! just dl'5 gigs and set it up all correctly.. and ofc i cant join when i want to play haha!

Hi Daystar, should of Steam chatted me, was busy racing. Or gone discord channel.

Daystar, is your GoKart Raceway Plus up to date? Could you race on the new Tarmac 3 Alt Route long track?
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Daystar

We done for the night and I off to work. :P

Thanks to all that join, will do a video later this week.

Just beaUtiful .... cannot join some odd reason!!!!! fackkkkkkkk!!! just dl'5 gigs and set it up all correctly.. and ofc i cant join when i want to play haha!

Hi Daystar, should of Steam chatted me, was busy racing. Or gone discord channel.

Daystar, is your GoKart Raceway Plus up to date? Could you race on the new Tarmac 3 Alt Route long track?

Purple yes and yes. just tested in sp.

Daystar

OMG just found out why I could not join that night!  I had historic Speedway 1 loaded up instead of the historic Tarmac track! well that's what I get for being to buzzed and rushing like that!
my bad!  :o lol

seen that on my screenshot I had posted!

Purple44

OMG just found out why I could not join that night!  I had historic Speedway 1 loaded up instead of the historic Tarmac track! well that's what I get for being to buzzed and rushing like that!
my bad!  :o lol

seen that on my screenshot I had posted!

I miss that in your screenshot too. Saw historic, thought you was good.

Daystar

When will the next event be? is it for every saturday Purple?                                                                                              _

Purple44

When will the next event be? is it for every saturday Purple?                                                                                              _

Event held once a month, on 2nd Saturday of the month Daystar. So next month event will be Saturday May 12.

Will be time to host End's Very TrackPack again.  :D

Got video uploading of last Saturday event.

Purple44

Here video of last Saturday night racing:  :D