Author Topic: Saturday Night Mod(s)  (Read 1566 times)

Purple44

I like suggest to the community that we have a Saturday night mod night every first Saturday of the month  change to every second Saturday of the month. Pick a track mod or 2, maybe some customs cars too.

Also I'm thinking we should have 2 servers hosting the mods pick for that Saturday, one Euro server hosting at a time good for the Euro guys and one US server hosting at 7:00pm pacific time for the US guys ( and downunder guys ).

I just talk to jquitwho and he good with putting up his Colorado server for the US guys. And I will be there to help Admin the server. We going try 24 player server the first Saturday, if it don't go well, drop server to 20 players next time.

So is there anybody on the Europe side of the world want put up a server that can handle at least 20 players? And someone to help Admin the lobby?  What would be a good time to put up a Euro server on a Saturday night for the Euro guys?

Here the track mods I like to suggest we rotate through:

GoKart Plus  ( currently being work on )
The Very TrackPack released!
Suicide pack ( maybe if get fix ), Figure 8 track pack ( when it get done later this year ) and Trackfest
CanyonX ( X in the middle of updating mod, will get release someday )

If community like this idea of a Saturday Night Mod(s), I like to start the first Saturday off with the GoKart Plus mod. Hope to have mod done or close it. I would start this on the first Saturday of September, but that labor day weekend here in the US. Guys will be busy enjoying last weekend of the summer, including me. So I'm thinking having Saturday Night Mod, Saturday, August 26 instead.

So what you guys think about giving some mods some loving?

Read post #26 for the details for Oct 14 Saturday Night Mod(s) night.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 08:11:20 PM by Purple44 »
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Green1

I`m all for it. I`ve been trying to get mod night for over a year. People need to realize at some point after full launch it`s going to be mod night Every night. We haven`t seen anything yet as far as mods go! It`s going to be great!

Zebulon55

Sounds good. Just post which mods to have beforehand and in the server message. Vanilla game tracks are always available as well. Should have been doing it for months now.

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

Purple44

Bump

No Euro player wants put up a server that can handle at least 20 players, once a month?

GoKart mod coming along, I should have it ready for Sat, Aug 26.

Tarmac 3 Mixed is back from the dead. :)

Purple44

Bump

No Euro player wants put up a server that can handle at least 20 players, once a month?

Bump, still no news about a Euro server. :(

Here video of new track for the Gokart Plus mod:

Callahan420

I am interested in joining sometime depending on the time. I am a night owl so it would be more like Sunday morning mods. LOL!

Facial_Burns

i could host but no guarantee that i could be there too admin, it would be a dedi server
My steam group where u can always find some friends on NCG
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/WRCserver
My NCG discord server
https://discord.gg/010U99akJwUY82yjk

Basic pc specs:
16gb ram
Amd athlon FX 8350 8 core
nividia gtx 970
gigabte motherboard
3tb hdd
windows 8.1 pro

Purple44

i could host but no guarantee that i could be there too admin, it would be a dedi server

K we got a Euro server, thanks Burns. :)

Now is there any Euro guy that wants to be an Admin Saturday Aug 26?

And nobody suggested yet what be a good time to start the Euro host on a Saturday night? 7:00pm GMT ( 8:00pm London time )?

Purple44

And nobody suggested yet what be a good time to start the Euro host on a Saturday night? 7:00pm GMT ( 8:00pm London time )?

This only suggest I got, this game from the steam thread:

Quote from:  ASSASSIN  Devils Shadow;2183537632744752047
I'd say 8 pm gmt

So 8:00pm GMT start time it is for Euro server.

Purple44

OK, here the details for the first Saturday Night Mod(s) event ( will post this in post #1 too ):

Host server:  Saturday Night Mod > semi-rough\clean

Euro server provided by Burns

Start time: 9:00pm  London time\ 20:00 GMT start time, 4:00pm eastern    Saturday, Aug 26, 2017

US server provided by jquitwho

Start time:  7:00pm pacific time\ 2:00 GMT start time,  10:00pm eastern, 3:00am London, Sun noon down-under    Saturday, Aug 26, 2017

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter-classic.html

Mod(s):  Will need these mods enable and listed in this order in Mods tab:

The Very CarPack
  The Tashita is on hold for now until we found out why Tashita triggering a red ! online. :( No Very CarPack this Saturday, maybe next time.

Old Wreckfest texture files

GoKart Raceway Plus   -  Gokart mod live now, but still need some work by Friday.

Password:   no password needed

TeamSpeak IP:  64.94.100.8:4120 provided by RaceClimb

Resets:   On if track is not an oval or figure 8 track. Please wait 5 seconds before using a reset if needed.

Will need B class or less cars for this event. No A class ( so we can have some closer, bumper to bumper racing online :) ), can use rentals if need a B class car or downgrade your A class car. Or buy the Tashita and use a Small-Block V8 327 engine to make Tashita a B class car.

Should buy the cars you need, like End's Tashita and the 3 wheeler Euro 1 II  STRmods donated to the GoKart Plus mod, before joining server.  :D    Since right now, with the June Build, we can't swap parts online or buy cars.

Event could go 2-3 hours or maybe longer. Who knows!

So if can't make start time, still show up when you can and with 2 servers running Saturday, good chance there will be a server up you can join when you can.  :D

End gave me the ok to add the 2 Tashita cars to the Gokart mod ( was trying keep it so you guys just have to load 1 mod file ), but since car mod a 1GB download, thought it best you guys download End's cars separately instead downloading them twice.

And the Old Wreckfest texture files mod is 3 GB download, but it needed for the old tarmac 1 track to load correctly and will need it when we do a Cops and Robbers event ( like Jan 1, 2018 ).

So if get slow Steam downloads, might start downloading these 2 mods. And I would like to do a test Friday when I get the Gokart Plus mod uploaded. And you guys are going to want to practice the new tracks ( like the Tarmac 1 Bridge track )!!  ;)

Check here see what you are in for:  GoKart Plus  ( currently being work on )

Edit: I just found out the Tashita triggering a red ! online. :(

Will have to talk to End and maybe Sam see why this happening. So for now the Tashita on hold until we figure this out.  :(

Edit: I just remember I had to buy the new parts for my old cars when new June Build came out, so I gave that a try and find this:

I think this maybe triggering the red ! online. Will let End know about this.

« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 09:00:52 PM by Purple44 »

Purple44

The GoKart Raceway Plus mod is now live at Steam Workshop if want get some practice in before Saturday.

Zeb still working on some custom skins and I got to get the Sandpit 1 Extreme track done by Friday.  :P

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1117373841

« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 03:29:41 PM by Purple44 »

The Very End

Hello again!
Just wanted to inform you that the Tashita won't make it to saturday. Plotted a bit around here for a few hours but nope, the game just seems to hate me so dunno what is wrong. Probably would figure it out, but not on the time left as I have job and studies taking up all days :/
Will try to squeeze in an hour of work saturday morning, but I highly doubt I will be able to fix it within the time.

Sorry!

Purple44

You not the only one having troubles getting the new visual parts to work online. Is Sam the only guy to have done it so far?

Hopefully by Saturday, Oct 1 ( when it time to host the The Very Trackpack ), you or maybe someone else in the community can figure out the trick get Tashita to work online.

Here link to thread where we started talking about issue with the Tashita and online for anybody that interested: http://community.bugbeargames.com/index.php/topic,10056.0.html

Trying to get Gokart mod finish up to upload Friday for a test. End, your special objects you made for me are working well and doing what I want them to do on the Sandpit 1 Extreme track.  :D :D

And thanks for the static flat rock, it working well now, End!  :D

In downgrading my AM5 to a more controllable B class car by going with less powerful engine, then putting back on the racing parts, I made it to racing camshaft before AM5 jump to A class.

Purple44

Here an update:

Quote from: Purple44;1471969431587835804
Quote from: Green1;1471969431587616228
So whats the final verdict on the mods needed.

The Very CarPack is out, End was unable so far to get his cars to work online. :( So we down to:

Old Wreckfest texture files

GoKart Raceway Plus

I was hoping to upload final version of GoKart Raceway Plus later today, but Zeb not online last night, so have not gotten his work yet. So I will wait until tonight to see if I get Zeb skins and do final upload late late tonight.

Also, be sure have a Euro 1 ii B class ready to go if want use Zeb's Cops and Robbers skins.  :D

« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 09:25:26 PM by Purple44 »

Purple44

Final version of Gokart Raceway Plus for now, is live. Download away guys and I will see you guys later today after I get some sleep.

We still in needed of an Admin for Brun's Euro server, any volunteers?

Be sure to get your B class cars setup. You going want a small Euro or Asian car and a muscle car. There now some custom skins from Zebulon55 and Vin Petrol to pick. Thanks guys!  :D

Zeb did run in to trouble trying organize the custom skins with vepa files. He run out of time, so custom skins a bit of a mess right now. Will see some pink cars show up in paint menu. Be sure to scroll through all the skins for the car you using, before you make your decision.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 03:27:35 PM by Purple44 »