Author Topic: Saturday Night Mod(s)  (Read 369 times)

Purple44

I like suggest to the community that we have a Saturday night mod night every first Saturday of the month. Pick a track mod or 2, maybe some customs cars too.

Also I'm thinking we should have 2 servers hosting the mods pick for that Saturday, one Euro server hosting at a time good for the Euro guys and one US server hosting at 7:00pm pacific time for the US guys ( and downunder guys ).

I just talk to jquitwho and he good with putting up his Colorado server for the US guys. And I will be there to help Admin the server. We going try 24 player server the first Saturday, if it don't go well, drop server to 20 players next time.

So is there anybody on the Europe side of the world want put up a server that can handle at least 20 players? And someone to help Admin the lobby?  What would be a good time to put up a Euro server on a Saturday night for the Euro guys?

Here the track mods I like to suggest we rotate through:

GoKart Plus  ( currently being work on )
The Very TrackPack released!
Suicide pack ( maybe if get fix ), Figure 8 track pack ( when it get done later this year ) and Trackfest
CanyonX ( X in the middle of updating mod, will get release someday )

If community like this idea of a Saturday Night Mod(s), I like to start the first Saturday off with the GoKart Plus mod. Hope to have mod done or close it. I would start this on the first Saturday of September, but that labor day weekend here in the US. Guys will be busy enjoying last weekend of the summer, including me. So I'm thinking having Saturday Night Mod, Saturday, August 26 instead.

So what you guys think about giving some mods some loving?
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Green1

I`m all for it. I`ve been trying to get mod night for over a year. People need to realize at some point after full launch it`s going to be mod night Every night. We haven`t seen anything yet as far as mods go! It`s going to be great!

Zebulon55

Sounds good. Just post which mods to have beforehand and in the server message. Vanilla game tracks are always available as well. Should have been doing it for months now.

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

Purple44

Bump

No Euro player wants put up a server that can handle at least 20 players, once a month?

GoKart mod coming along, I should have it ready for Sat, Aug 26.

Tarmac 3 Mixed is back from the dead. :)

Purple44

Bump

No Euro player wants put up a server that can handle at least 20 players, once a month?

Bump, still no news about a Euro server. :(

Here video of new track for the Gokart Plus mod:

Callahan420

I am interested in joining sometime depending on the time. I am a night owl so it would be more like Sunday morning mods. LOL!

Facial_Burns

i could host but no guarantee that i could be there too admin, it would be a dedi server
My steam group where u can always find some friends on NCG
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/WRCserver
My NCG discord server
https://discord.gg/010U99akJwUY82yjk

Basic pc specs:
16gb ram
Amd athlon FX 8350 8 core
nividia gtx 970
gigabte motherboard
3tb hdd
windows 8.1 pro

Purple44

i could host but no guarantee that i could be there too admin, it would be a dedi server

K we got a Euro server, thanks Burns. :)

Now is there any Euro guy that wants to be an Admin Saturday Aug 26?

And nobody suggested yet what be a good time to start the Euro host on a Saturday night? 7:00pm GMT ( 8:00pm London time )?