Author Topic: Saturday Night Mod(s)  (Read 1016 times)

Purple44

The Euro host for today Saturday Night Mods will be starting in about 1 hour. Cya all there. :)
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Purple44

Sorry guys, can't get a hold of Burns to put up a Euro server. So Space said he do it, he getting it setup.

Purple44

Thank to Space we did get a Gokart mod server up. But no Euro guys showed up. :(

Was just me, Zeb, Royce and Space.  Some tracks ran fine, but GoKart Raceway and Tarmac 1 Bridge tracks were crashing when cars hit each other. :(

Hope it was just bad day and things go better when jquitwho put up his server in about 2 1\2 hours from now.

Be sure to buy STR 3 wheeler before joining.

Here some pics I took today online with the Euro host:

My car after a half a lap on the Sandpit 1 Extreme track!  :o

« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 02:38:45 AM by Purple44 »

Daystar

Very interesting screenies Purple :) maybe someday I will join,.. if and when BB ever gets their car stats back into the game plus the fun after race things like most take downs, most damage dealt, and ofc fastest lap messages. and I must add, the menuing system is crap for keyboard players. really a sad affair indeed for me. when these things are good enough for me hopefully in future builds, I will partake in online play.
as you can tell I am not really that happy with the latest build of WF. which is why, I am still happily destroying cars, building up car stats, and generally having a blast with our previous build. hopefully Bugbear brings these things back.

Cheers Bud

Purple44

Be sure you have latest version of old texture mod ( got update Aug 23 ) and the Gokart Raceway Plus mod ( updated this morning ).

Daystar

Be sure you have latest version of old texture mod ( got update Aug 23 ) and the Gokart Raceway Plus mod ( updated this morning ).

Thanks for the info. I must now put this page into my firefox bookmarks. for future reference of what you stated. would really like to race again with your mods online, but I have depressing issues with the current newest build. ok back to my last beer now :) have a great evening Purp!

Purple44

We had some close racing tonight with the B class cars and some fun racing tonight with STR 3 wheeler.  :D :D

We had good turnout for the US server, thanks jquitwho for the server.  :D  But no Euro players showed up for the Euro server Space put up.  :(

Over all the Gokart Mod tracks were stable, expect for the GoKart tracks.  Every race we tried ( 2 forward, 1 reverse ) crash the server by first or second turn. :(  The Tarmac 1 Bridge surive the first race but crash server the second race. That was the only times we crash the server I think.

Will get a video uploaded sometime this week, I remember to record a few races, forgot hit record button a few times. :P

Next Saturday Night Mod(s) night will be Saturday. Oct 7. Will go with End's The Very TrackPack  and End's  The Very CarPack, if End can get rid of the red ( ! ) so we can race the Tashita online.

If anybody know the trick to getting custom cars to work online, please let End know.

I will start back to working on my figure 8 track pack and try get it ready for Nov event. And add some the other figure 8 track mods out there to the mod list. Let me know if there a fig 8 mod you think we should run.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 01:39:58 PM by Purple44 »

Purple44

I heard from Bruns today, something serious came up yesterday and he not going be able to put up a server going forward for now.

Take care Burns.

Purple44

Here part 1 of video of Saturday racing:

Purple44

Here part 2 with some Cops and Robbers video with STR 3 wheeler:  :)