Author Topic: Saturday Night Mod(s)  (Read 3028 times)

Purple44

The Euro host for today Saturday Night Mods will be starting in about 1 hour. Cya all there. :)
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Purple44

Sorry guys, can't get a hold of Burns to put up a Euro server. So Space said he do it, he getting it setup.

Purple44

Thank to Space we did get a Gokart mod server up. But no Euro guys showed up. :(

Was just me, Zeb, Royce and Space.  Some tracks ran fine, but GoKart Raceway and Tarmac 1 Bridge tracks were crashing when cars hit each other. :(

Hope it was just bad day and things go better when jquitwho put up his server in about 2 1\2 hours from now.

Be sure to buy STR 3 wheeler before joining.

Here some pics I took today online with the Euro host:

My car after a half a lap on the Sandpit 1 Extreme track!  :o

« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 02:38:45 AM by Purple44 »

Daystar

Very interesting screenies Purple :) maybe someday I will join,.. if and when BB ever gets their car stats back into the game plus the fun after race things like most take downs, most damage dealt, and ofc fastest lap messages. and I must add, the menuing system is crap for keyboard players. really a sad affair indeed for me. when these things are good enough for me hopefully in future builds, I will partake in online play.
as you can tell I am not really that happy with the latest build of WF. which is why, I am still happily destroying cars, building up car stats, and generally having a blast with our previous build. hopefully Bugbear brings these things back.

Cheers Bud

Purple44

Be sure you have latest version of old texture mod ( got update Aug 23 ) and the Gokart Raceway Plus mod ( updated this morning ).

Daystar

Be sure you have latest version of old texture mod ( got update Aug 23 ) and the Gokart Raceway Plus mod ( updated this morning ).

Thanks for the info. I must now put this page into my firefox bookmarks. for future reference of what you stated. would really like to race again with your mods online, but I have depressing issues with the current newest build. ok back to my last beer now :) have a great evening Purp!

Purple44

We had some close racing tonight with the B class cars and some fun racing tonight with STR 3 wheeler.  :D :D

We had good turnout for the US server, thanks jquitwho for the server.  :D  But no Euro players showed up for the Euro server Space put up.  :(

Over all the Gokart Mod tracks were stable, expect for the GoKart tracks.  Every race we tried ( 2 forward, 1 reverse ) crash the server by first or second turn. :(  The Tarmac 1 Bridge surive the first race but crash server the second race. That was the only times we crash the server I think.

Will get a video uploaded sometime this week, I remember to record a few races, forgot hit record button a few times. :P

Next Saturday Night Mod(s) night will be Saturday. Oct 7. Will go with End's The Very TrackPack  and End's  The Very CarPack, if End can get rid of the red ( ! ) so we can race the Tashita online.

If anybody know the trick to getting custom cars to work online, please let End know.

I will start back to working on my figure 8 track pack and try get it ready for Nov event. And add some the other figure 8 track mods out there to the mod list. Let me know if there a fig 8 mod you think we should run.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 01:39:58 PM by Purple44 »

Purple44

I heard from Bruns today, something serious came up yesterday and he not going be able to put up a server going forward for now.

Take care Burns.

Purple44

Here part 1 of video of Saturday racing:

Purple44

Here part 2 with some Cops and Robbers video with STR 3 wheeler:  :)

Purple44

Here the details for the next Saturday Night Mod(s) event:

Host server:  Saturday Night Mod > semi-rough\clean

US server provided by jquitwho

Start time:  7:00pm pacific time\ 2:00 GMT start time,  10:00pm eastern, 3:00am London, Sun noon down-under    Saturday, Oct 7, 2017  Saturday, October 14, 2017

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter-classic.html

Mod(s):  Will need these mods enable and listed in this order in Mods tab, been a late mod addition for Sat night, Zeb's Halloween skins mod.  :D

List the 2 mods in this order:

The Very TrackPack

ZeBBy's Halloween Skins

Password:   no password needed

TeamSpeak IP:  64.94.100.8:4120 provided by RaceClimb

Resets:   On if track is not an oval or figure 8 track. Please wait 5 seconds before using a reset if needed.

Will need B class or less cars for this event. Except when we go to the Michigan Speedway track. Bring a fast A class car setup for asphalt racing.

Should buy the cars you need before joining server, since right now, with the June Build, we can't swap parts online or buy cars.

Event could go 2-3 hours or maybe longer. Who knows!

There a lot tracks in End's Very TrackPack, if got a track you really like us to race, post it.

1: Kristiansand Raceway
2: Crash Alley
3: Simstox Showdown - Request and model from Stuard Cowi (and mostly the credits)
4: Arendal Triangle and Arendal Banger
5: Dune Race
6: Elevated Eight
7: Konsmo Raceway
8: Bugbear Island
9: Richwood Oval
10: Emmen Raceway
11: Michigan Speedway
12: Bristol Motor Speedway
13: Woodhill Raceway
14: Hillside Raceway
15: Valley Of The Damned (....)
16: Rugland Motorbane
17: Greenlake Valley
18: Wimbledon Greyhound Stadium
19: Wimbledon Greyhound Stadium Derby
20: Pit Race - A track inspired by a track with same name from the legendary game Carmageddon (1997)
21: Ringwood - Track original created by Stuart Cowi, ported and updated by me (The Very End)
22: Eagles Nest - Remember high suspension!
23: Chalk Canyon 2017
24: Hurtfull Five
25: Talledega Superspeedway
26: King's Lynn Raceway
27: Bridge To Nowhere
28: Red Pike Arena 2017
29: Red Pike Race 2017
30: Lupines Hill (Lydden Hill) - Thanks to original base model for Lydden Hill Stuart Cowi!
31: Nevada Freight Depot - Range of layouts, check them out!
32: Nevada Freight Depot Derby

Nevada Freight Depot my top pick.

Couple of Zeb pics of Halloween skins:  :D

« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 01:17:06 PM by Purple44 »

Purple44

Since first Saturday of the month not working out, lets try having Saturday Night Mod(s) night on the second Saturday of the month.

So this month Saturday Night Mod(s) night will now be Saturday, October 14.

Purple44

Bump

The next Saturday Night Mod(s) night will be here in a week. :)

Purple44

Just talk to J and things are a go for this Saturday, Jwho will be putting up the modded server with End Very TrackPack mod.

I suggest you give each track a spin for couple of laps to familiarize yourself a bit with all them tracks in the Very TrackPack.

And remember to setup an A class car for the big oval tracks. Will be B class racing for the other tracks.

I'm waiting to hear back from Zeb to see if we will have some Helloween skins to use this Saturday.  :D

Purple44

Good news, Zeb got his Halloween skins uploaded to Steam Workshop tonight.  :D

ZeBBy's Halloween Skins

I'm going go with the AM5 Frankenweener as my A class car for the big oval races.  :D

I will use the Sedan ii for my B class car and maybe use the B class Euro 1 ii if we do some small car only racing.

Here some pics from Zeb: