Author Topic: Saturday Night Mod(s)  (Read 3011 times)

Purple44

Just now got to thinking and I see one problem using Sam banger cars tonight, if your game crashes, you will have go rebuy your 2 banger cars and repick your car skin. Sorry for this, so make sure you note what banger cars you using ( and engine and tranny you picked ) and skin name.

One advantage of using Jwho server, if it crashes, it should not crash your game hopefully. And you will be able to just rejoin server without having restart your Wreckfest.

Quote from:  ASSASSIN  Devils Shadow #13A;1482109512313910334
Quote from: Purple44;1482109512313780914
Just now got to thinking and I see one problem using Sam banger cars tonight, if your game crashes, you will have go rebuy your 2 banger cars and repick your car skin. Sorry for this, so make sure you note what banger cars you using ( and engine and tranny you picked ) and skin name.

One advantage of using Jwho server, if it crashes, it should not crash your game hopefully. And you will be able to just rejoin server without having restart your Wreckfest.

You shouldnt have to purple

I been corrected.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 10:23:19 PM by Purple44 »
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Purple44

If been seeing pink silos on the Nevada Depot track, that now been fix after OLDr! Kylerean told me that he was seeing the pink silos. I forgot I put some of End's textures for the Nevada track into the old textures file mod.

I just update the old textures file mod a bit go, that got rid the pink silos for OLDr! Kylerean.  :)

Tonight Saturday Night Mods night go live in about 30 mins.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 04:25:48 AM by Purple44 »

Purple44

We ran into trouble trying join Jwho server with all 6 mods enabled. So we find these 4 mods that worked:

Mod(s):  Will need these 6 mods been change to 4 mods enable and listed in this order in Mods tab:  We run into troubles with players trying join with all 6 mods enabled. :(

Online Bangers: Wreckfest   -  give us a whole bunch of banger cars to use   :D

8-o-rama   -   nice enhancement of Wreckfest stock fig 8 tracks   :D

Old Wreckfest texture files   -   texture files needed for the old Tarmac 1 track

Figure 8 Track Pack - P44   -   some rough and tumble fig 8 tracks