Author Topic: Multiplayer Server Browser  (Read 530 times)

CFodder

Here's a few ideas

1. Make it double click to join a server, a single click joining you to the server is very counter-intuitive
2. If 1 above is implemented when clicking on the server give details as appears on the right hand side plus a list of players currently on the server (if there are any).
3. When quitting out of a race have the option to go back to the server browser not just back to the main Wreckfest menu.
4. Some colours of server names don't work well with the current background, green for example is very hard to read and orange can get lost in the lighter background colour. Have a single colour for the server list and adjust any text colours to make them more visible against the background.

Cheers and keep up the great work with the updates :).

FalconXY

3. When quitting out of a race have the option to go back to the server browser not just back to the main Wreckfest menu.
4. Some colours of server names don't work well with the current background, green for example is very hard to read and orange can get lost in the lighter background colour. Have a single colour for the server list and adjust any text colours to make them more visible against the background.

Yes, 3 and 4 are very bad at the moment and should be done better.
I would like to have a single color background for the server list as I have problems to read the text on this semi see through background.
Intel i7-3770, 8GB RAM, ATI R9 390X 8GB, Win10 64bit, G27 wheel