Author Topic: Only one car available?  (Read 335 times)

bosseye

Hi. I bought and downloaded Wreckfest years ago back when it was Next Car Game. Figured I'd see how much has changed since I last played, so I updated on Steam and fired it up; problem is I only seem to be able to select one car? The small orange one, whatever its called.

I had a selection of cars the last time I played. Did I miss something in the update, am I being a bit thick?

I tried reinstalling but same issue.

Thanks for any thoughts.

Purple44

Hi. I bought and downloaded Wreckfest years ago back when it was Next Car Game. Figured I'd see how much has changed since I last played, so I updated on Steam and fired it up; problem is I only seem to be able to select one car? The small orange one, whatever its called.

I had a selection of cars the last time I played. Did I miss something in the update, am I being a bit thick?

I tried reinstalling but same issue.

Thanks for any thoughts.

Hi, a couple of the Builds have reset career file to start over with just one car. Need to do a few races and derbys to get some $$. Then go to the garage and click the Market tab and buy yourself a new car.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

bosseye

Ah, well don't I feel like an arse - thanks for this, I didn't even notice the market tab.

Big thanks.