Author Topic: A fig8 track using End's trains?  (Read 237 times)

Purple44

I was taking some pics of End's Nevada Freight Depot track and was watching the 2 trains moving back and forth and got to thinking there should be a track that will use them.  :)

But if the trains are not solid, then my idea not going to work. But if the trains are solid, do you guys think we can convince End to do Nevada Freight Depot Train Fig 8 track?

Here a pic of a suggested route, track map would need some clearing:

Stuff on the side where the loops are would need to be cleared to make room for the track route. On the other side of track. things would be fine. Just need some ramps ( or a jump sand pile? ) to jump trains when they in the way.

If you watch the trains in Nevada Freight Depot track, you see some the train cars are flat. So the idea be when you come to one the train crossings, if it clear, you can drive right on through. But if train there, you going have to stop and wait or time a jump to jump over a flat train car.

Leader of race may get stop by the train, but you catch up and get to crossing at the right time and jump the train and get ahead of the leader.  :o

Maybe even use one of these, have to use left or right ramp to get to the rail crossing, because there a train in the middle:

It sure be nice to get a little more use out of End's trains that he worked hard on. So what you guys think?

End, is this track doable?
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

The Very End

Think it should be doable if you move, replaced and add some objects :) The trains are solid, but when you hit them your car is a little bit of pinball, as the moving object + collisions is a bit strange behaving these days. Either way, think it should work yes, but would take some work from you hehe!

Purple44

So you want me to do this track?

K, when I get back to working on my figure 8 track pack, I will see what I can do if you OK with me using the Nevada Freight Depot track?
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

The Very End

Entirely up to you, and of course you are free to use whatever asset you find :D