Author Topic: Do we got our first case of mod stealing at Steam Workshop?  (Read 889 times)

STRmods

For future reference, please contact us (PM me for example) in cases like these and we'll do our best to help resolve the issue quickly.

Please bear in mind that we will obviously need water tight evidence of a possible copyright infringement.

Thanks for your input on this Janne, hopefully it won't become a common thing. I knew you were busy at the time this happened, for this case luckily it managed to get it sorted out with the user directly. But for anything in the future I'll be sure to inform you first :)

Janne Suur-Näkki

No worries - you don't really need to contact us but we might be able to help resolve the issue quicker :)
INTEL i7-4790K @ 4.8GHZ || EKWB WATER COOLING || NVIDIA TITAN BLACK || GIGABYTE G1.SNIPER Z97 || NEXUS RX-8500 || 16GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE || 500GB SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD || 4TB HDD || ASUS PROART PA279Q || ASUS PROART PA248Q || 3DCONNEXION SPACEPILOT PRO || NI KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 || WINDOWS 8.1 PRO