Author Topic: Game crash at thqNordic loading screen  (Read 639 times)

Merhunes Dagon

Hello
So yesterday I was playing without problem and today I downloaded in the workshop the "RATFIX" mod and when i'm starting the game, it crash everytime in the ThqNordic screen...
I verified integrity of the game files in steam but there were nothing wrong here.
I unsubscribe to this mod too and it still does not work.
Help please !
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 01:42:56 PM by Janne Suur-Näkki »

Purple44

Hello
So yesterday I was playing without problem and today I downloaded in the workshop the "RATFIX" mod and when i'm starting the game, it crash everytime in the ThqNordic screen...
I verified integrity of the game files in steam but there were nothing wrong here.
Help please !

Give this a try:

Delete the c:\Program Files\Steam\userdata\[User ID]\228380\local\wreckfest early access\modlist.mods file and try again.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Merhunes Dagon

Hello
Help please !

Give this a try:

Delete the c:\Program Files\Steam\userdata\[User ID]\228380\local\wreckfest early access\modlist.mods file and try again.

Thank you it works now !