Author Topic: crash test dummy model request?  (Read 468 times)

raptor250z

lol, i know the dummies have been complained  ;D but i found them cool to use in stunts events so if someone has the file in which the model is included could upload it as a mod?  :D

Purple44

Hi, I took a look at my old Flatout flies and found a Crashtestdummies-FO2.bfs for Flatout 2. Can't find one for Flatout 1.

Do you want me to upload the bfs as a rar file? Or I can make it into a Zip7 file if you want?

Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

raptor250z

the file could work for FO1? it can be regardless Rar or Zip since i have both
« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 07:26:30 PM by raptor///jp »

Purple44

I tried the Flatout 2 test dummy files in my unpacked FOv3 mod for Flatout 1.  Swapping in the German version.ini file, FOv3 mod loaded and ran fine. But when I swap in the crash test dummy files, game crash when I started the race.

I'm thinking it the Flatout 2 female.bgm and male.bgm files crashing the Flatout 1, since these two files are 69 KB and the Flatout 1 female.bgm and male.bgm files are only 58 KB.

So if you want the crash test dummies in Flatout 1, you going need the Flatout 1 files it would seem. We did have the Flatout 1 crash test dummies files at Flatout Joint, so maybe someone around here still has them. How about you Heddly?

I tried Google search for > Flatout germany.bfs <, this the file you need for the Flatout 1 crash dummies and could not fine a working download link.

raptor250z

ok never mind, i'll search in fojoint and maybe someone will provide it but thanks for your info anyways.

Purple44

ok never mind, i'll search in fojoint and maybe someone will provide it but thanks for your info anyways.

Flatout Joint doors got closed back in Nov 2014 or I would of posted you the FOJ link to the crash dummy files.  :P

Flatout Joint is back online. :) Maybe not Nov 2014 :(

raptor250z

ohm,  :o sorry didnt realize that, at least mods are available in other sities  ;)

Purple44

Got in touch with Heddly today, he did not see any FO1 crash dummy files on his computer.