Author Topic: Attention, Russian cars!  (Read 1286 times)

SiGmEnT

Hallow, I am from Russia. I am 20 years old, unfortunately I medium speak English, but I will try to outline the main idea. I am a big fan FlatOut 2, and when out this game I immediately bought it. Liked the game from the first minute. I noticed that the game features the classic cars of the different countries. I ask you added a game popular car in my country. I want to offer some models of cars: LADA 2101, LADA 2103, LADA 2105, LADA 2106, LADA Riva, Konela Lada 2107 Turbo. These cars can be customized to the style of the game and they will look good in the game. Thank you for your attention, wrote the text with the soul. I would be happy if you add this car to the game.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 08:47:26 PM by SiGmEnT »
From Russia!

SiGmEnT

You understand me correctly. Tell me how to insert images. I push the button insert image and then I can't figure out what to do how to insert? I have versions of the images close to the theme of the game

SiGmEnT

I found a few options for clarity.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 12:31:37 PM by SiGmEnT »
From Russia!

SiGmEnT

And more

SiGmEnT

What do you say?

STRmods

Nice photos :) Those last 4 especially are very fitting to the style of the game and I personally would love an old Lada inspired car to be part of the game. If the devs don't add anything like this perhaps it can be a future mod project :)

Rocket455Man

Hi!

How about the older Moskvitchs?
Nothing Beats Cubic Inches --- Bigger Is Better

Corsair Carbide Spec-03, AsRock Fatal1ty Z97X Killer, Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5 GHz 6 Mb Cache, 2 x Asus Radeon R9 270X 4 Gb, Kingston HyperX 1600 MHz 16 Gb, Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 120 Gb, Acer G276HL, Logitech G25, Win 7 Pro

SiGmEnT

Moskvitchs also may be suitable, but I have never seen such. Still VAZ cars really used in such competitions.