Author Topic: Weckfest dead?  (Read 2229 times)

Jallu0312

Wreckfest is my favorite game besides Fifa and I bought the game instantly when it came out years ago. This game is so good, and the community has done some amazing mods, but what are the devs doing now. I have no problem with the developing being slow, but a little communication would be nice. How dare the devs just ignore everybody? They are killing their own game, because people abandon it when they dont know if there ever will be an update again.

I feel that my money has been stolen, because nothing is happening, and nobody even tells us players anything about the state of the game. How about monthly updates?

Are you just stealing money? First you release wreckfest, and abandon it when you have got the money. When nobody buys wreckfest you release stuntfest, grab the money and abandon it. I just want to believe in you, but that is impossible without any updates about what you are doing. AND STOP LYING about monthly updates and other nonsense. You destroyed one of the best games ever, and I am not sure if it can be saved, when everybody forgets the game... WAKE UP and at least tell what the future will bring to us!

TheEngiGuy

Their next goal is the full release date in December. They didn't promise any more updates until that point.
I agree though. some communication and WIP screens would be nice.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 05:59:33 PM by TheEngiGuy »

Paul_B

We've been down this road many times before
Intel Xeon quad v3-1220@3.1ghz/ASUS Z97-A
Nvida GTX 960 2gb/16gb HyperX ram/Windows 10/ Thrustmaster TX Leather/ T3PA /G27 Shift

Kepnik

remember, that moment, when they told us it will be released in spring 2017 ? :D

I was remembering this a few days ago so I was about to start a new thread, but this one will do ;-)
HOW LONG WILL SPRING 2017 be ? freakin cold outside for spring meanwhile, but sometimes it
is like this in spring, isnt it ? ;-)) *gg*

Makes me think about the jetsons ;-)

EDIT :
BTW, bwahahahaha, when, haha, will stuntfest be finished ? :D

Jallu0312

exactly :D, should we believe them this time or not? In december they probably promise that the game will be out next december :'(... And no communication whatsoever :-X :-[

t3MP . 3ROr

exactly :D, should we believe them this time or not? In december they probably promise that the game will be out next december :'(... And no communication whatsoever :-X :-[

I already had my +200 hours of amazing fun playing this game, and the best has yet to come (I´m sure them great Bugbears will finish the game, and we have mod support!) ;)

GPU: AMD R9 290X
CPU: AMD R5 1600X
RAM: G.skill Ripjaws V 2800 CL16 16GB

Controller : Xbox360@BrianUK setup or G27@GTEYE

Kepnik

Same here, i just dont care anymore for the quarterly " we will finish it " and everything will change from now on update... way over getting annoyed by this :-)

For me the game is dead, and was great fun !

If it would come back to life I would freak out as many people will, but anyway, it was a nice try, and there have been times playing was huge fun :-)
( huge beeing an understatement, I had the time of my life when we had an active community and all my good friends have been playing ;-) ).
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 08:16:28 PM by Kepnik »

Purple44

Same here, i just dont care anymore for the quarterly " we will finish it " and everything will change from now on update... way over getting annoyed by this :-)

For me the game is dead, and was great fun !

If it would come back to life I would freak out as many people will, but anyway, it was a nice try, and there have been times playing was huge fun :-)
( huge beeing an understatement, I had the time of my life when we had an active community and all my good friends have been playing ;-) ).

Hopefully we will get a Christmas present in Dec or maybe have to wait until Jan-March 2018 and see online hopping again like what we saw back in Oct-Dec 2014.   :D
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

JohnBlackhills

Well.. let's be real I like Wreckfest a lot and I've been a big fan of BB since Flatout 1, but I think WF will need more then just new cars and tracks to get players back online, because it will be the same thing again. After they try every new map and car and customization there will be nothing else to do.. I think if the multiplayer experience stays the same (driving in circles track after track) then there is not a lot of hope for longer fun to play mp. I just hope that there will be more gamemodes to play with and a well made customizations and I also hope to get back some of the features from older builds and also worth playing rewards so there is a reason to play it.