Author Topic: Wreckfest - Audiodraft Game Music Contest [Ended]  (Read 10789 times)

DV23

Any news on the results? Its been a few days and theres only been little communication from Audiodraft.

Purple44

I gave the songs in the list a listen and like these 2 the most:

rock:   The Wolves Are Coming by NoMansValley

Electronic:   Check Point by xceed

Did not like the second vocal in the winning song. I like be able to understand at least a bit of the words being sung!
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Tonza

winner song sounds like something out of a 2009 call of duty montage

crashkid3000

I'd like to have at least an audio slider so my ears don't figuratively explode while listening to a song from the selection of winners. Volvo pls fix Bugbear pls fix
... enjoys wrecking other cars

CPU: Intel i5 4460 (4 cores @ 3.2 GHz)
GPU: Gígabyte Geforce GTX 1060 6GB
RAM: 2 * 8GB DDR3-1600

Janne Suur-Näkki

Music can be disabled, absolutely.

crashkid3000

I was talking about the Audiodraft website :D . In hindsight, I can't even tell if you are able to give us an audio slider so we can freely adjust the volume. Right now, I have to lower my Windows volume all the day down to 1% to not get my ears figuraively nuked into a 1000 pieces.

PS: I'm in Finland (Oulu) right now until Christmas (exchange student) - is there anything I should absolutely do here?
... enjoys wrecking other cars

CPU: Intel i5 4460 (4 cores @ 3.2 GHz)
GPU: Gígabyte Geforce GTX 1060 6GB
RAM: 2 * 8GB DDR3-1600

Tonza

I was talking about the Audiodraft website :D . In hindsight, I can't even tell if you are able to give us an audio slider so we can freely adjust the volume. Right now, I have to lower my Windows volume all the day down to 1% to not get my ears figuraively nuked into a 1000 pieces.

PS: I'm in Finland (Oulu) right now until Christmas (exchange student) - is there anything I should absolutely do here?
Oh, there's so much to do. As the christmas holidays are closing in, you could try out some traditional finnish christmas cuisine, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joulup%C3%B6yt%C3%A4

Sauna of course is another thing, like a real sauna with a wooden sauna stove by a lake

Daystar

Or do what my favorite Finnish explorer does... Ice Swimming! Haha!

I am sure you would love it Crashkid! hah!

St. Jimmy

In Your Waters by GorillaPulp is my favourite. Happy to see it got picked with that amount of votes. Then also Check Point by xceed was very good one. The winner is the one I like the least but everyone prefers different things.
Unofficial  WreckFest Discord!

i7 2600K @ 4,7GHz
GTX 1070 8GB
16GB CL9 2133 MHz
750W PSU
Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
Fanatec CSR

Mallorn

I gave the songs in the list a listen and like these 2 the most:
rock:   The Wolves Are Coming by NoMansValley
Electronic:   Check Point by xceed

Thanks for the kind words, I'll pas them on ;) 
I've been working my ass off to get likes for No Mans Valley, its my brother-in-laws band and I suggested they should sign up.
They are extremely happy they made it to the tracklist and will use the money to finance a bit of their next album recordings early next year. 

I also like State of Ember and GorillaPulp. I'm not really into electronic music myself.

Phen248

Pretty good selection overall, 3 of my 5 choices made the cut:
-Denial - State of Ember
-Judas - BlackDali
-Checkpoint - Xceed
 The last 2 being "Where - What if I lose My Mind" and "Only the Nameless - User_25065".

Of all of them, the only one I don't care for is "Globalix - Electromechanics". It might be suitable to play in the garage, but I couldn't see myself racing to it, not in wreckfest anyway; seems more suited to something like Gran Turismo or NFS. Regardless, I'll probably just be using my own personal playlist that I've had prepared for almost a year now.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 04:01:41 AM by Phen248 »
Fan of: MotorStorm, MotorStorm Pacific Rift, Baja Edge of Control, Dirt 2, Dirt Showdown, The Crew, and of course, Wreckfest.
PC Specs: Potato - Console of Choice: PS4