Author Topic: Wont load at all  (Read 291 times)

Primuslindorf

Hi

Just brought this game today, and it wont load, no pre-menu screen appears.

when looking on steam messenger, it goes green saying its running, then turns to blue, its extremely frustrating and annoying, i checked all my other games and they all working fine, tried some of the fixes mentioned and no change.

Comp specs in signature

Help in this matter would be extremely welcome.
MSI GL62 ,Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.6GHz, 12gb memory, Dual graphics NVIDIA GTX950M & Intel(R) HD Graphics 530,  Windows 10 Home 64-bit, DirectX 12

Daystar

Hi

Just brought this game today, and it wont load, no pre-menu screen appears.

when looking on steam messenger, it goes green saying its running, then turns to blue, its extremely frustrating and annoying, i checked all my other games and they all working fine, tried some of the fixes mentioned and no change.

Comp specs in signature

Help in this matter would be extremely welcome.

Could be a mod conflict. delete your modlist.mods file. and add each mod back singularly until you get the same problem. that will help fetter out the bad mod conflict. good luck!
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 08:21:18 PM by Daystar »

Tonza

Have you tried restarting your computer? or steam? there's a tool in steam you can use to check if every file for the game is downloaded. you can find it by right-clicking the game in your library, properties, local files and verify integrity of game files

Daystar

Also that file I mentioned is located here.

Primuslindorf

Yes restarted the machine a number of times. Did a file check all came back fine

Have checked that folder and mine is totally empty
MSI GL62 ,Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.6GHz, 12gb memory, Dual graphics NVIDIA GTX950M & Intel(R) HD Graphics 530,  Windows 10 Home 64-bit, DirectX 12

RickyB

Maybe it's some conflict with 2 graphics cards at the same time. There were some problems with that in the past I think. Maybe disabling one card could help?

Primuslindorf

Thankyou all for your help, i used the direct x install that was in the game folder, had a fiddle around with it and it worked, for now lol :)

Purple44

Look like you using a laptop, did you have to setup a Nvidia profile for Wreckfest to get Wreckfest to use your NVIDIA GTX950M?
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Primuslindorf

Yes i had to setup the profile as well, so far it works, but on the start up menu if i select 60 MHz refresh rate it crashes, and i need reboot,