Author Topic: How to choose car skin in multiplayer?  (Read 413 times)

Elvis_FIN

Hello. Maybe a stupid question, but for some reason I cannot choose car skin in multiplayer lobby / car selction screen!? Am I doing it wrong?

Tonza

In the current build you can't change the paintwork in a multiplayer lobby, but if you change it in the garage it will stay the same in multiplayer

Elvis_FIN

Hello. Thank you for your answer, but that does not help us. We use only rental cars and you cannot choose painting for those in garage. Many of us even do not play that much that we have money to buy all cars in game to be able to choose painting in garage for online races. But even if we had, we didn't want to use that because we want to use rental cars to have all even cars. This is kind of stupid change in current build.

Lombax369

You know that you can't repaint rental cars in the real world right? Why should that be any different in a game?

If you can't be bothered to play single player in order to buy more cars then you don't have the right to complain about not being able to personalise cars you don't own.
It's not Rocket Surgery!

Elvis_FIN

You know that you can't repaint rental cars in the real world right? Why should that be any different in a game?

If you can't be bothered to play single player in order to buy more cars then you don't have the right to complain about not being able to personalise cars you don't own.
I won't go to this troll.