Author Topic: Dev Blog: Asset drop  (Read 1370 times)

RickyB

Looking good, BB. Now you only need to update Stuntfest, so that it will work with these new assets :D
Why I got an image from BB texts that we'll get full release before New Year.
Correct me if I'm wrong.
Bugbear sends out texts? I don't have a cellphone. Got a link to the pic Finsku?

Ehm, what? Didn't he mean Bugbear's posts (texts) on the internet so far...(?) and that those words painted a picture inside his head? Would be hard to find a link to that picture. ;)

Still strange that there's no release date yet... I hope they don't have to rush it because of some dreadful deadline. Remember the wise words of Nintendo legend Shigeru Miyamoto: "A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad."

Tonza

Yep, rushing the release is pretty much the worst thing that could happen

Finsku

Guys pls, it's almost 2018. You don't know difference of txt messages (also text messages) and texts? Who uses txt messages today?
Okay, I use it only when I have to get code for login...

Anyway, I found at least one text (not txt messages from your Nokia 3310 Purple) where BB said about release date:
As far as I'm aware nothing has changed regarding the console release window, PC version first and consoles to follow in 2018.

... and IMO that means PC version comes out this year and console versions on next year.

But now PUBG -->

Purple44

Guys pls, it's almost 2018. You don't know difference of txt messages (also text messages) and texts? Who uses txt messages today?
Okay, I use it only when I have to get code for login...

Anyway, I found at least one text (not txt messages from your Nokia 3310 Purple) where BB said about release date:
As far as I'm aware nothing has changed regarding the console release window, PC version first and consoles to follow in 2018.

... and IMO that means PC version comes out this year and console versions on next year.

But now PUBG -->

Ya I would take Janne post that way Finsku, that Bugbear was still shooting for an end of the year release of Wreckfest. But that was a month ago. Seem plans have change.  :P

Looking like we might see a beta before Christmas, but with no hype train starting up yet, not looking like Bugbear\THQ is ready to release a final version of Wreckfest yet.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel