Author Topic: Big Update Coming Before Christmas!  (Read 8502 times)

Janne Suur-Näkki

Hello fellow racers and wreckers!

We are working on the next update like there is no tomorrow. In fact, this new update is by far the largest one we have ever created. We are going to release it before Christmas, and we are more than happy to share with you that the update will contain:
  • Many new cars, including front-wheel drive cars for the first time
  • Preview of the upcoming series based career mode
  • Polished tracks with all-new variants
  • New, enhanced HUD
  • Paint job customization
  • Better AI with adjustable difficulty
  • Improved vehicle physics and manual clutch
  • Mechanical vehicle damage
  • And a lot more
Stay tuned for more info on this huge update!

The Very End

OOOOOOOOOOOooo Shit! (Good!)!
By release, you mean the patch or the full game as a release version?

TheEngiGuy

So, full release is scheduled for Q1 2018?

Janne Suur-Näkki

This will be the first major update leading to the final release early in 2018.

This way we will have a little bit of more time to polish and dial in final tweaks based on the feedback we get from you guys + of course the rest of the players.

The Very End

Smart desision, totally agree with that solution. Can you hint about numbers of new cars / tracks?

Janne Suur-Näkki

Condering the number of cars we have now I'd say the number is significant.

For tracks, we're looking at having all the tracks at a pretty polished shape by the update + some new routes.

sam223

Looking forward to more info on mechanical damage and trying out mechanical clutch/improved paintwork customization
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 8gb ram, MSI GTX 1060 6GB, 120gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Ps3 pad
Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2

The Very End

Great, thanks!

Janne Suur-Näkki

We're still working on effects for the mechanical damage + bits but it should be in a presentable state soon.

Paintwork customization will allow the player to choose from a number of liveries and change the colors themselves, multiplayer is of course supported.

CrashsTestsFr

This way we will have a little bit of more time to polish and dial in final tweaks based on the feedback we get from you guys + of course the rest of the players.

Wisdom +1000 !

Really impatient to try it !
You didn't mention VR : is it in the "And a lot more" dot ? Or is it a no go ? (is there even a definitive answer ? :p)
https://www.crashs-tests.fr
Windows 10 / i7-4790K 4Ghz / nVidia 1080 GTX / 16GB  Xbox One pad / G27 / T500RS
Oculus DK2 & CV1

Janne Suur-Näkki

Nope, not about VR :) We're still on the fence regarding it.

FollowWings

Will be a sale price as of Xmass? I wanna buy it to my Son now!
Xeon 4x3,2Ghz ||Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3  ||4 x 1 GB 800MHz DDR2 SDRAM KINGMAX || MSI R9 380 4Gb Gaming II Windows 10 Pro x64 v1709

TheEngiGuy

Will be a sale price as of Xmass? I wanna buy it to my Son now!

It's -50% off right now on Steam, if you're interested.

sam223

We're still working on effects for the mechanical damage + bits but it should be in a presentable state soon.

Paintwork customization will allow the player to choose from a number of liveries and change the colors themselves, multiplayer is of course supported.
Sounds promising.Like the hint of model aswell. Anyone for guess the cars?

Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 8gb ram, MSI GTX 1060 6GB, 120gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Ps3 pad
Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2