Author Topic: Big Update Coming Before Christmas!  (Read 10795 times)

Tonza

8 gigs damn. Have to go to town for couple celebratory beers while update downloading. Can't wait to test it out, thanks guys

catn1p

8 gigs damn. Have to go to town for couple celebratory beers while update downloading. Can't wait to test it out, thanks guys

And I had so many already to calm my impatience :P
generally driving fair, unless being pestered
                    do you even drift bro?
Intel i7-7700 @ 4,2 GHz // GeForce GTX 1080
16 GB RAM // 250 GB SSD // 2 TB HDD // G27

Daystar

Update out!
Looking forward to checking it out  :D

d/l'ing it, 7.9 GB update, 10 mins left to go.....!

Shiz... someone got fast internet!!! mine will take a bit... I got patience, plus 4 more beers in the fridge! yeah it's a wonderful night indeed!

Kompressor

Congratulations and thank you BUGBEAR!  :)
i7 4790k; G1 Sniper Z97; R9 290; RAM 16Gb; Seasonic 850 Gold; Xonar Essence ST; Win10; Game on HDD.

Purple44

What I'm going do with 8 new cars to checkout!!

Especially that Volvo PV banger and the station wagon!!   :D  :D

Hmm, I think I will leave career mode online. Will wait for the final version. Let the guys serious about career do the testing, see if they like it.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 10:44:45 PM by Purple44 »
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

FischiPiSti

Nope, not about VR :) We're still on the fence regarding it.

Oh come, you cant tell me none of you tried something like Dirt Rally in VR, and didn't think "damn, we need this in our game". I have a Rift, and as anyone with a Rift or Vive would tell you, once you try VR racing, there's no going back. Not to mention how unique it would be with this game, as none of the VR supported racers have soft body physics. Just imagine after a big crash you go forward like nothing happened, then you look sideways and literally half the car is missing :D

I'm sure it's a challenge and a big part of that challenge is because of said soft body physics, and the VR market is small, so it's a questionable investment. However, the sim racing market is a niche one to begin with, and a good chunk of those people already have an HMD, and I guarantee you, most of those people see no VR support, they are going to skip purchase.

Paul_B

For you guys asking for VR you want to keep a bucket near buy , can you image the roll overs !!  ;D
Intel Xeon quad v3-1220@3.1ghz/ASUS Z97-A
Nvida GTX 1060 6gb/16gb HyperX ram/Windows 10/ Thrustmaster TX Leather Wheel/ Thrustmaster  T3PA Pedals / Logitech G27 Shift

TheEngiGuy

Nope, not about VR :) We're still on the fence regarding it.

Oh come, you cant tell me none of you tried something like Dirt Rally in VR, and didn't think "damn, we need this in our game". I have a Rift, and as anyone with a Rift or Vive would tell you, once you try VR racing, there's no going back. Not to mention how unique it would be with this game, as none of the VR supported racers have soft body physics. Just imagine after a big crash you go forward like nothing happened, then you look sideways and literally half the car is missing :D

I'm sure it's a challenge and a big part of that challenge is because of said soft body physics, and the VR market is small, so it's a questionable investment. However, the sim racing market is a niche one to begin with, and a good chunk of those people already have an HMD, and I guarantee you, most of those people see no VR support, they are going to skip purchase.

I agree, but I'm sure running Wreckfest smoothly at 1200p and 90fps would be an extremely tough challenge.