Author Topic: Big Update Coming Before Christmas!  (Read 4215 times)

Finsku

There is a GIF of a new car in the Bugbear Twitter post about improved collisions.

Yeah, looking good!
Notice "SLAM! +50xp"
And new life indicator which shows how much destruction happened (red indicator next to the player tag above the car)

<EDIT3: Here was same video what BB posted on Twitter but on .gif>

EDIT: Oh, and...

We are working on the next update like there is no tomorrow. In fact, this new update is by far the largest one we have ever created. We are going to release it before Christmas, --

Only two full weeks before holidays! .. so..  I'm guessing next update will come next Thursday... right?  :P

Previous updates came out on Thursdays and looks like your next update is almost ready (last steamdb history change five days ago, and another nine days ago).
Also, if there's bugs or stuff what you guys need to fix, you have one week fixing time before the holiday weekend (23.-24.12.)

Just guessing  ;D

« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 07:09:42 PM by Finsku »

Ak1504

Can´t wait for the update :)
i7 4770k | EVGA GTX 1080 FTW | Gigabyte Z87X-OC | 16 GB G.Skill Ares 2400 | Fanatec CSR + CSR Elite Pedals

RickyB

There is a GIF of a new car in the Bugbear Twitter post about improved collisions.
Nice car... there's a white car on the left in the first picture of the gif. Another new one? :)

The Very End

Noticed that too, if you look on the last frame (can you please do it for me? ;p ) you will see the same car / another one I think. Back to first picture: Looks like something which resembles a Dodge Viper.

RickyB

Last picture I only see pixelated mush... can't really recognise anything specific :)

The Very End

Thanks!

I have ringed around two things, the first is a car. Look at it's tail, is that something which is already in game or is it a new model? Ring two, the tail of that car, is that the sedan we have now or a new model as well?

RickyB

No idea. Could be anything. Looks almost like a Lamborghini... but it won't be... and maybe another sedan. We need Janne for more info :P

JohnBlackhills

Noticed that too, if you look on the last frame (can you please do it for me? ;p ) you will see the same car / another one I think. Back to first picture: Looks like something which resembles a Dodge Viper.

To me it looks like old 70s corvette  ;) looks very similar to what i've found:
« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 08:30:11 PM by JohnBlackhills »

JohnBlackhills

And btw.. what is that yellow car? can't figure that out   ::)

sam223

Yellow car is jaguar XJS, number 4 on this image

Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 8gb ram, MSI GTX 1060 6GB, 120gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Ps3 pad
Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2

JohnBlackhills

just checked that out, looking good! I hope not all cars will have front like that volvo we seen before.
(this one)

I like to break front/rear lights! Especialy on american 1, you can completly destroy the back of that thing  :D

Speedevil

just checked that out, looking good! I hope not all cars will have front like that volvo we seen before.
(this one)

I like to break front/rear lights! Especialy on american 1, you can completly destroy the back of that thing  :D

They could let you choose with visual parts. I'd like to get the front fascias back on the Taunus, the Skyline and the Skylark, too.  :P

Straby

No idea. Could be anything. Looks almost like a Lamborghini... but it won't be... and maybe another sedan. We need Janne for more info :P

Maybe it's a Countach. I hope  :D
i5 2500, 16GB ram, 850 EVO SSD 250GB, GTX 1060 6GB, Win10 Pro 64Bit, Logitech G27

Straby

Or a Delorean. Would not be a surprise, Flatout 2 had a delorean too.

i5 2500, 16GB ram, 850 EVO SSD 250GB, GTX 1060 6GB, Win10 Pro 64Bit, Logitech G27

sam223

(this one)

I just hope it bends like this

Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 8gb ram, MSI GTX 1060 6GB, 120gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Ps3 pad
Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2