Author Topic: not load Game  (Read 164 times)

Helo,
i have a problem whit the game. today not load the game.this stop in the secon screen (appears THONORDIC logo)  and not advanve.
im desinstall and download any time the game.  and delete the user folder.  but the same result.

helpme please.  any idea?

thanks in advance.

Purple44

I see you posted in Oct, so you have had Wreckfest running in the past.

Here my post on doing a true fresh install of Wreckfest:

Quote from: Purple44;355043117530027775
Quote from: treadiculous;355043117529338135
3 recent updates and I still can't play!

I used to have no problems...

now I can get to the garage but when I click 'go race' I get the little 'windows 64 has stopped working' box.

running in 32 has the same issue.

all mods are disabled.

I've uninstalled and re-installed.

I'm running:
i5 ivybridge @310ghz (350ghz)
8gb Ram
Geforce GTX 970

help?

But have you done a true fresh install of Wreckfest?

Do the Steam uninstall of Wreckfest.

Then go to Wreckfest install folder ( make a shortcut to it before doing the uninstall ), Steam\steamapps\common\Bugbear Entertainment and delete the whole \Bugbear Entertainment  folder to make sure there no files left behind. It been posted that the Steam uninstall does not delete everything and these left over files can cause a problem.

Then need to remove the user data generated by the previous game versions by navigating to [STEAM INSTALLATION FOLDER]/userdata/[USER ID]/228380/local and removing or renaming the folder labeled 'wreckfest early access'. The default Steam installation folder is 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam'. This get rid of config, career and modlist files.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

yes, i make a new installation and not work...

any idea more?  after the installation apear the window to select the resolution and grafics options, is the only diference.

thanks in advance.

Purple44

yes, i make a new installation and not work...

any idea more?  after the installation apear the window to select the resolution and grafics options, is the only diference.

thanks in advance.

I can suggest you read through the Known solutions thread for fixes to problems running NCG and Sneak Peek. , see if there something there to try. Like maybe need reinstall directx that come with Wreckfest: N:\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\common\Bugbear Entertainment\_CommonRedist\DirectX\Jun2010

St. Jimmy

Computer specs? What operating system you've? Any crash messages appear? Maybe you can record a video what you're doing?
Join WreckFest Discord!

Contribute to the WreckFest wiki!

i7 2600K @ 4,7GHz
GTX 1070 8GB
16GB CL9 2133 MHz
750W PSU
Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
Fanatec CSR

im reinstall the directx and the problem persist....

i have a i7 7820x, GTX1080ti, 32gb of ram at 3200mhz, ssd 512Gb and 2tb hd, mother board msi x299.

all games works correctly, but this now not work....

the problem is easy,  im launch the game on steam and  load the first screen and this are blocked in the thonerdic logo screen.  this screen are fixet and not advance.  i canot acces to menu. freeze in this screen.
 the only form to exit is whit the task administrator.

any idea?

thanks in advance.

Purple44

Hmmm, you got hardware to run Wreckfest easily.

I be curious if you got something plugged in USB port or using some program to remap a pad that could be causing an issue.

Can you try unplugging any USB devices and just use mouse and KB and see if Wreckfest start?