Author Topic: December Update  (Read 20211 times)

CFodder

We usually just refer to it as "@!#* I'm stuck"!!!

Daystar

Ok here is another example of the term Beached. "Oh crap! I got my ladies car beached at the beach today!" "Guess I will go back up the street to the bar...."

CFodder

Looks like that was after a trip to the bar :)

Zebulon55

We usually just refer to it as "@!#* I'm stuck"!!!

Next time I'm hung up on that rail under the billboards on the Dirt Figure 8, I'll have to type in chat what the ESL class said on the old Bill Murray movie "Stripes" -  "Sunny Beach! Sheet!"   ;D

Dell Inspiron 17 7720 with Nvidia GT650 graphics. Keyboard control.

Lame, I know.

BenDover

@Janne

If you are still reading this thread, could we maybe get some info about whats coming in the next update? :P Or what you atleast are working on atm, saw in another thread that we would get atleast one more update probally befor the release of the game, so whats up? :D
Clean and fair racer, but dont make me mad ;)
Clean Racer? Head on over to BenDovers NCG Group - http://steamcommunity.com/groups/BensNCG#

Nvidia GTX 760, AMD FX-8350 8-core, 16 ram DDR3, Crosshair v forumla-z,

Janne Suur-Näkki

Yes, like I mentioned in some other thread we'll put out a blog post today about what's coming next :)

BenDover

Yes, like I mentioned in some other thread we'll put out a blog post today about what's coming next :)

Oh I must have missed the info about the blog post :P
Clean and fair racer, but dont make me mad ;)
Clean Racer? Head on over to BenDovers NCG Group - http://steamcommunity.com/groups/BensNCG#

Nvidia GTX 760, AMD FX-8350 8-core, 16 ram DDR3, Crosshair v forumla-z,

Cammy691

@Janne, well with the december update the bGeometry.exe  is no longer recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batchfile.( i.e. it's not working anymore ).

Sorry to bump...

I'm now getting this error, how did you get around it? Have no 3rd party anti virus.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 02:11:25 AM by Cammy691 »