Author Topic: Crash Canyon  (Read 795 times)

Adenru

I just played it and noticed you can only go counter-clockwise. Why? It's not a track ment for serious competition nor that ability would give any advantage, on the contrarary going against the flow will most likely get you DNFed on first try if you play with bots, in multiplayer on the other hand it can potentially cause even more havoc and fun than "strict" version.
Why not just let the metal fly?

Purple44

Plenty suicide drivers online that take left-side going down the track, then get over to take the islands in the right direction. How you think I loss this tire Adenru?

Shh, it was a head-on collision. I'm thinking adding Crash Canyon to one my mods and use the loop checkpoint, then you could go any direction around the turn around islands.  :o

Now AI, they not that good at suicide racing.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Mopower

I just played it and noticed you can only go counter-clockwise. Why? It's not a track ment for serious competition nor that ability would give any advantage, on the contrarary going against the flow will most likely get you DNFed on first try if you play with bots, in multiplayer on the other hand it can potentially cause even more havoc and fun than "strict" version.

Hey, I pulled off the 9th bezt laptime worldwide last build in an online match. And yes, I'm proud of it so you take your "non-serious" talk to a lawnmower thread.

That being said, turning off speed limiter (and resets) makes the racing a bit more interesting as you never know when someone stops caring about their own finishing position.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 04:36:45 PM by Mopower »

Adenru

Hey, I pulled off the 9th bezt laptime worldwide last build in an online match. And yes, I'm proud of it so you take your "non-serious" talk to a lawnmower thread.

That being said, turning off speed limiter (and resets) makes the racing a bit more interesting as you never know when someone stops caring about their own finishing position.
Okay...

Mopower

Okay...
Okay...

The Very End

Okay...
Okay...
Okay...