Author Topic: Workshop content not downloading now  (Read 611 times)

simosimo

I unsubbed from all my old mods and resubbed to 'december safe' mods, but they are not downloading. I have restarted steam, validated files, restarted my PC and even quickly subbed/unsubbed to mods but nothing is working.

What would be the issue?

sam223

A few people have had this problem recently including Janne. Backup your games, then reinstall steam fixed it for him
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 16gb ram, MSI GTX 1060 6GB, 120/500gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Logitech pad

Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2

St. Jimmy

Yep easiest way is to do what Sam said. This issue happens time to time for many people in different games. I also had this kind of issue where Assetto Corsa was constantly looping a Workshop download and new stuff never downloaded. The funny thing was that the Assetto Corsa doesn't have Workshop... The issue was Arma 3 and after unsubscribing everything in that game and check the workshop folders were clean for that game the issue disappeared.

For me it was kind of easy to know it was Arma 3 Workshop issue because ot was the only game I even had Workshop content.
Official Wreckfest Discord
Unofficial  WreckFest Discord!

i7 2600K @ 4,6GHz
GTX 1070 8GB
16GB CL9 2133 MHz
750W PSU
Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
Fanatec CSR

simosimo

This worked for me, cheers. I guess the new game installing with the old mods, and then me uninstalling them just gubbed something.

Thanks guys.