Author Topic: Derby Car Embedded in Track  (Read 200 times)

CFodder

In larger derby arena after high launch from cage sides car ended up embedded into the track, player had to reset to remove it:

« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 11:45:29 AM by Janne Suur-Näkki »

Purple44

Cars getting stuck in track map definitely much better with the Dec.

I don't think I have gotten struck in the track map even once with the new Build. Have see car dip blow track level a few times, but car pops out.  :)

Not sure if Bugbear can fix this 100% online. Especially with high PING players.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

CFodder

Agree Purps that it's much better and haven't seen a car embed in the track until this however Munza only has a ping of around 60 to our server so I doubt it was that.

I've also noticed on losing a wheel it embeds you into the track (any type of race/track) and go to get it 'out' you have to drive for a few seconds with the handbrake on to get some speed up again.

Janne Suur-Näkki

That might still happen if you got really bad luck, but like Purple predicted there's probably not much we can do to iron out edge cases like these.

Will keep monitoring the situation, though.
INTEL i7-4790K @ 4.8GHZ || EKWB WATER COOLING || NVIDIA TITAN BLACK || GIGABYTE G1.SNIPER Z97 || NEXUS RX-8500 || 16GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE || 500GB SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD || 4TB HDD || ASUS PROART PA279Q || ASUS PROART PA248Q || 3DCONNEXION SPACEPILOT PRO || NI KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 || WINDOWS 8.1 PRO

CFodder

Thanks for the reply Janne :). Although I've only seen that situation once it does seem the when you lose a wheel it digs into the track where part of the axel isn't even visible and you need to drive for a few seconds with the handbrake on to get it to lift out and drive at a reasonable speed.