Author Topic: PS4 version of wreckfest  (Read 10449 times)

mreco99

firstly, is wreckfest ps4 definately coming out in 2018 ? because this statement didnt happen.....

"Wreckfest coming to PS4 & Xbox One in 2017. We have a very exciting announcement to make. Wreckfest will be ever released on consoles, and we’re now thrilled to announce that Wreckfest is officially coming to Xbox One™ and PlayStation®4, 2017! Quoting our Studio Director, Janne "

secondly, i cant seem to pre order it for PS4, can anyone else?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 05:37:34 PM by mreco99 »
MacBook Pro, 16Gb Mem, 500Gb SSD, i7 CPU
Flatout was one of my all time favourite games.
PS4
Gaming since 1984
www.simonbrattphotography.com

St. Jimmy

Since the annnouncement cooperation with THQ Nordic, the  onsole version was postponed back to 2018.
 https://www.thqnordic.com/article/gifted-driver-joins-thq-nordics-racing-team-cooperation-bugbear-entertainment-wreckfest

Console version publishing is handled by THQ Nordic since then, so Bugbear doesn't give console version pre-orders anymore.

It shouldn't take too much between the full version PC release and console versions. My personal guess is closer to summer. They've said at least in Twitter many times that 2018 for the consoles.
Join WreckFest Discord!

Contribute to the WreckFest wiki!

i7 2600K @ 4,7GHz
GTX 1070 8GB
16GB CL9 2133 MHz
750W PSU
Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
Fanatec CSR

Rowdy Burns

I made my PS4 preorder back in 2016 and have seen the dates get pushed back many times. St. Jimmy is right the scheme was taken down when THQ Nordic joined.

It would be nice to have some real information from Bugbear with regards to the the console versions... When is the release date?? ... Will there be a console beta?? (us original backers would appreciate it!) ... Will mods be available on console?? UK Bangers!!! ... Will UK Bangers ever make it to console?!! ... Will there be a physical console version or is Wreckfest digital only? (I would buy a physical copy too just to support Bugbear!) ... will there be improvements on PS4 PRO and Xbox One X over the standard console versions? For those of us who preordered the console Full Time Wrecker deal, will we still get the game soundtrack and "exclusive backer car"

I do hope Wreckfest console versions get released sooner rather than later this year!  :)

Hanseart

I hope we will get a PS4 version, but it feels like scam!

No communication with the preorder buyers is not a good marketing strategy!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 03:59:35 AM by Hanseart »

mreco99

I also pre-ordered (what ever its called) but that was the PC version (so i could use it on my Mac, via Parallels, which not surprisingly it struggles)
So the PS4 version is what im waiting for (to buy).
I hope its nothing like flatout 4 was, that was so dissapointing compared to the PC version.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 01:12:00 PM by mreco99 »
MacBook Pro, 16Gb Mem, 500Gb SSD, i7 CPU
Flatout was one of my all time favourite games.
PS4
Gaming since 1984

Kylels

Is this game even going to be coming out for Xbox one or is it just false information thanks

sam223

Is this game even going to be coming out for Xbox one or is it just false information thanks
One day,no official date and the only info currently is that they are working on the PC version first. Console port will come after.
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 8gb ram, MSI GTX 1060 6GB, 120gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Ps3 pad
Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2

jsm0308

Ive been following the release for console also but no news does not seem good? I don't understand why they don't give more info?

Konan

...because the pc version isn't even finished yet i imagine...first things first...get the game where it should be and then port it to consoles...
Watched some latest videos yesterday and it all looks very promising!
Keep up the good work guys!

SanSanZ

When it will be on PS4 = (I bought the game on the site in 2013 and so I hope that it will be on the console.

Rowdy Burns

Apparently the console release date so for is... 2018!