Author Topic: Tutorial  (Read 839 times)

alluviumm

I'm new here, and was wondering if anyone has a pdf of a modding tutorial for FO2, I had one years ago but I became a father and all of my "free time" disappeared, now I would like to try to do this again. Unfortunately,  the other day my external drive with all my files decided to crash with no hope of recovery.
I have searched the www and have not found much for a complete tutorial, just bits and pieces here and there

Heddly

What type of tutorials are you looking for, there aren't many like you said. I have some car tutorials but you need Zmodeler2 to work on them.

alluviumm

Well, then, how cool is this?
Basically a "car into FO2" tutorial, pretty much from scratch.
I managed to find part of a paper copy of a tutorial that you published back in the day, I have nothing printed after the "body.ini" page. I probably never finished putting it together.
Anyways, If I can get a complete tutorial i'll then buy Zmodeler2, if that is still possible, seems cheap enough, and i'm sure i can figure it out as I work as a cad drafter.

Heddly

I searched my FO2 files and for anything to do with modding and uploaded a file with them. Hope these help.  :)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/kw89x4p5xyxm5vl/FO2_Tutorials.rar