Author Topic: Any servers out there that are more cooperative and race C and B class cars?  (Read 540 times)

mvrersg

I'm not really that big on the servers I see online right now. Everyone races the super fast A class cars and about 10% use C class cars in the same lobby. On like the second turn in the track everyone pit maneuvers each other and it turns into a big metal tumbleweed. Then there are cars spread out all around the track and it feels lonely  :(. C class offers more head-to-head group racing because even if you wipe out its a little easier to catch up. Another thing is that I don't know who to hit because they're going to hit me or who not to hit because they're racing clean. I'm looking for a server That uses C and B class over a wide variety of tracks; either everyone's using a C class car or everyone's using a B class car. And before we race we all come to an agreement whether to race cleanly this time or race semi-dirty or really mean. It's what I do in single player on my own, but I want to race with real people. Just feels a lot more like a banger kind of folk racing. Does anybody out there have a server like that? I'd love to join  8).

I would make my own server if I could/knew how to, but I'd hate to spend money on a host or faster internet or anything.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 01:59:47 AM by mvrersg »

CFodder

We can put up a C class server only but really it depends where you're located as to whether you'll get a decent ping to it.

mvrersg

I'm in B.C. Canada! A server for C class racing sounds good, and I'd definitely play it, but I don't know about anyone else. If there was just one server that everyone could agree and communicate whether  they're going to race dirty, semi-dirty or clean and what class car they would race and what maps they would race on, with lots of variety, I would be there without a doubt and frankly, I don't think I'm asking too much. There has to be some other people out there with the same interest as me.