Author Topic: The latest build  (Read 443 times)

TheyLiveWeSleep

Alright,

So i stopped playing the game for probably 18 months now because i played the crap out of the earlier builds like 4,5 and 6 and didn't like where the game was going. Now i must have returned at just the right moment in time because holy crap man the game is a lot of fun again! AI mistakes and flying off the road, More action, Easier pit maneuvers, Game feels a little faster again and the driving itself feels really good to me.
I have been playing a lot again because even the "moments" are back and each race has a bunch.
The shifting of the gears in manual mode seems to be faster and more responsive again as well which is nice.
I am happy that this game got it's feels back atleast for me personally because i'm pretty hyped right now
just like back with the earlier builds.
I think the game should have a perfect balance between realistic and arcade for it to shine. The feel is very important and it should to be smooth, fun and thrilling.
Definitely not slow and boring and nothing ever happens. That isn't what the name "Wreckfest" says.
Great job and thanks! I'm having fun.

Daystar

Alright,

So i stopped playing the game for probably 18 months now because i played the crap out of the earlier builds like 4,5 and 6 and didn't like where the game was going. Now i must have returned at just the right moment in time because holy crap man the game is a lot of fun again! AI mistakes and flying off the road, More action, Easier pit maneuvers, Game feels a little faster again and the driving itself feels really good to me.
I have been playing a lot again because even the "moments" are back and each race has a bunch.
The shifting of the gears in manual mode seems to be faster and more responsive again as well which is nice.
I am happy that this game got it's feels back atleast for me personally because i'm pretty hyped right now
just like back with the earlier builds.
I think the game should have a perfect balance between realistic and arcade for it to shine. The feel is very important and it should to be smooth, fun and thrilling.
Definitely not slow and boring and nothing ever happens. That isn't what the name "Wreckfest" says.
Great job and thanks! I'm having fun.

Hey great to hear and thanks for your honest opinions of this build! I am also enjoying it a lot! I was unsure at first, because the way my car was handling. but it grew on me over time how the cars perform, and online play is a blast! Cheers Mate! see ya online some night!

TheyLiveWeSleep

Cant wait to race with ya Daystar  :P