Author Topic: January Update  (Read 10048 times)

LUNITIC_WILL

encountered a crash when spectating vehicles in multiplayer. was switching between two very quickly and game crashed. rear bumper 1 on the CRX seems to be missing. there also seems to be a part missing thing on the CRX so i can't use it.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 08:26:51 PM by LUNITIC_WILL »
"one shall stand, one shall fall" Optimus Prime 1984-present

The Very End

Great update! A small bug, guessing missing LOD modell?

MORT1F13R

Loving the update!

However, the AI at the back on Tarmac 3 Short Circuit seem to get confused and turn around at the start of the race.

TeksWiller

Thanks for Grrreat update! ;D
i5-6400 (stock), gtx960 2gb, 8gb ddr3 2400mhz, Logitech g25 (with h-shifter) at 900 degrees.

Daystar

Missing Parts??? wtf.... In Multiplayer Mode. I doubled checked, and yes I do have all parts installed. ughh

Oh! and sorry Cornkid, I did not see your chat comment.. Hi bud, hope you are having fun tonight.

But the missing parts.. what is wrong?

LUNITIC_WILL

i think i found the issue with the CRX. you have to change all customization options of all vehicles that are missing to none and you can switch to no bumper on the CRX and you will be able to use it in races

Cornkid

np Daystar, was good to briefly see you online.

Back onto my original feedback, I do seem to be getting a hell of a lot of "server full" errors, when they are not showing as full in the search.

LUNITIC_WILL

Missing Parts??? wtf.... In Multiplayer Mode. I doubled checked, and yes I do have all parts installed. ughh

Oh! and sorry Cornkid, I did not see your chat comment.. Hi bud, hope you are having fun tonight.

I think i know what's wrong. check all of your vehicles to see if any of them have incompatable/unavailable customization parts equipped, if they do, switch them to none

PerroDeHierro

Oh kmon...
(...)
  • Main Menu > Misc now has a Reset Career button that can be used to reset the career progress in case you’re experiencing issues or just want to start afresh. Please note that resetting the career will remove all your vehicles, credits and experience so absolutely NO FIDDLING AROUND WITH THE BUTTON.
(...)

...it's the first I've done at start...

but maybe there is an error because in the market did not have the cars available to buy, but when closing the game and reopening were available.

I still do not have the rammer,
ok, repeating championship i get Rammer.[/list]
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 10:22:42 PM by PerroDeHierro »

Daystar

I think i know what's wrong. check all of your vehicles to see if any of them have incompatable/unavailable customization parts equipped, if they do, switch them to none

Thank you! that helped a lot!

NicoP

Omg, do you guys receive less CR ? I was abble to win 2700CR on the track ''fantastic four'' from the mod ''trackfest'' because only 3 or 2 cars survive at the end of the game and now i receive only 120CR :( Do you guys also receive a lot less money ?

Jeff93

the market did not have the cars available to buy !

PerroDeHierro

the market did not have the cars available to buy !
you reset carrier? close and run again

PerroDeHierro

Handling and sounds are awesome!.
Better configuration for cars, functional parts...  pretty update.

NicoP

Is it possible to make more tracks options in the next update ? Like IA without protectors, IA with protectors, all class car, nexus A class, more agressive IA etc