Author Topic: Sell car at market & other ideas  (Read 540 times)

1976Cordoba

How about the ability to sell one of your cars in the market?  I bought that Firebird looking car and don't care for it and would love to get rid of it from my garage for some credits.

Why no rewind button for replays?

How about a separate number / font tool for the paint shop so I can take an unlettered car and add my own #s and sponsors.

For that matter, how about the ability to import, size, rotate/flip, crop and otherwise manipulate a logo or other image file?  Like importing an STP logo and being able to size it for the hood of the car for instance.

How about every car has a stock body option with full front and rear bumpers rather than just the missing grilles & bumpers?

Dalags

I agree the replay features feel kind of neglected, but I read that when producing the replay, the game is essentially replaying the game, including all the damage physics etc, so it'd be computationally expensive to be able to go back and forward. Not as simple as playing back a video recording in VLC player or something.
I'd like to have an instant replay feature during the race though - so you wouldn't have to wait until the end of the race, and then fast forward through loads of replay to get to the desired moment. Even if the game could remember the past 30 seconds or so during a race that'd be an improvement.
Watching back crashes in a replay mode and looking at wrecks is one of my favourite parts about racing games, so I hope there are improvements to come.

Heddly

I agree the replay features feel kind of neglected, but I read that when producing the replay, the game is essentially replaying the game, including all the damage physics etc, so it'd be computationally expensive to be able to go back and forward. Not as simple as playing back a video recording in VLC player or something.
I'd like to have an instant replay feature during the race though - so you wouldn't have to wait until the end of the race, and then fast forward through loads of replay to get to the desired moment. Even if the game could remember the past 30 seconds or so during a race that'd be an improvement.
Watching back crashes in a replay mode and looking at wrecks is one of my favourite parts about racing games, so I hope there are improvements to come.

Is there a chance of having the ability to save replays like iRacing, rf, rf2 etc ?

FalconXY

How about the ability to sell one of your cars in the market?  I bought that Firebird looking car and don't care for it and would love to get rid of it from my garage for some credits.

Why no rewind button for replays?

How about a separate number / font tool for the paint shop so I can take an unlettered car and add my own #s and sponsors.

For that matter, how about the ability to import, size, rotate/flip, crop and otherwise manipulate a logo or other image file?  Like importing an STP logo and being able to size it for the hood of the car for instance.

How about every car has a stock body option with full front and rear bumpers rather than just the missing grilles & bumpers?

I totally agree with all your points. I would like to have that in the game too.  :)
Intel i7-3770, 8GB RAM, ATI R9 390X 8GB, Win10 64bit, G27 wheel