Author Topic: Starting every race in 1st pol  (Read 517 times)

Janne Suur-Näkki

That's a good question and I'm not 100% but my gut-feeling is that you need to go back to the menu, otherwise the start position remains the same.
INTEL i7-4790K @ 4.8GHZ || EKWB WATER COOLING || NVIDIA TITAN BLACK || GIGABYTE G1.SNIPER Z97 || NEXUS RX-8500 || 16GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE || 500GB SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD || 4TB HDD || ASUS PROART PA279Q || ASUS PROART PA248Q || 3DCONNEXION SPACEPILOT PRO || NI KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 || WINDOWS 8.1 PRO

RickyB

With a random position, you can't control your start position. It's fairer now, I think. If you want to start last, upgrade your car. If you want to start first, downgrade your car. Easy and fair solution. If it's possible, an info about what start position you will have before loading the track would be nice.

JohnBlackhills

Definetly random in my opinion.

Janne, would I get a random start if I do a restart or would I have quit race and start race again from the menu to get a random car start?

Well if u look at the other random options for example random weather u dont get random weather every time u justpress restart, so i think its the same with grid right now (same was in fo2)

Oh... too late sorry I didnt noticed the second page in forum  :-X

To add something - would like to see custom ai cars with random customizations and asembly
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 10:03:40 AM by JohnBlackhills »