Author Topic: Launch race, car turns left continuously and accelerates thoroughly  (Read 253 times)

sebfool

Hello everyone,

I just installed the game. At the first launch of a race no problem, I can play without worry.
When I restart a race, at the start of the race, the car turns alone on the left and accelerates without stopping ...
I tried the xbox controller and the same fanatec flying problem.

Do you know where the problem may come from?

The video https://youtu.be/3QdSbwAm7Xs

thanks for your advices
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 06:21:56 AM by sebfool »

Purple44

What were you using before the xbox controller?

Suggest go into Controls menu and make sure KB and what ever controllers are list have good KB or button assignments or left to *** ( none ).
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

sebfool

Thank you for your answer.
The first device I used was the xbox controller. (problem since the beginning).
I tried to connect my wheel fanatec csw v2 and it is functional only during the first race then same problem ...
In the settings, I removed all the assignments for the keyboard.
I tried in 32 and 64bits version without change.
I cleaned the cache without error.
I have no mod installed since I just bought the game ...

If I do not find a solution, I will see to make me refund the game since I have only 40min of game (40min of bug lol)

Purple44

Thank you for your answer.
The first device I used was the xbox controller. (problem since the beginning).
I tried to connect my wheel fanatec csw v2 and it is functional only during the first race then same problem ...
In the settings, I removed all the assignments for the keyboard.
I tried in 32 and 64bits version without change.
I cleaned the cache without error.
I have no mod installed since I just bought the game ...

If I do not find a solution, I will see to make me refund the game since I have only 40min of game (40min of bug lol)

The xbox controller should work well with Wreckfest, many are using this controller.

About the fanatec csw v2, guys had trouble trying get fanatec wheel to work with Wreckfest. Give this thread a read for possible way get wheel to work:

Fanatec CSW 2.5 & CS v3 pedals

Also you might want to delete or rename the \controllers folder here:  C:\Program Files\Steam\userdata\[User ID]\228380\local\wreckfest early and start over setting up the xbox controller or wheel.

Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

sebfool

Hi,

I finally found the problem. In fact, it was device that had a touch assigned. A sequential and a vibrating seat (gametrix)

thank you for helping me I'll finally be able to play ;-)))))