Author Topic: MEGA CRASH & FAIL COMPILATION - 1 HOUR OF NÜRBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE CRASHES  (Read 1487 times)

Daystar

Would love to see someone someday make a Nürburgring track for Wreckfest. would be great for online play I do believe!

Purple44

Would love to see someone someday make a Nürburgring track for Wreckfest. would be great for online play I do believe!

That a pretty long track Daystar. I'm thinking a lot of the online guys would quit race after the first lap.  :P

Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Daystar

That a pretty long track Daystar. I'm thinking a lot of the online guys would quit race after the first lap.  :P

I'm seeing a lot of potential over taking areas, mostly on the many corners. besides we don't really have any endurance size maps yet.

Tonza

I've spent waaay too much time watching those nurburgring fail clips haha  :D Personally I love the track, it would definitely be interesting in wreckfest but I think it wouldnt be too popular outside of clean racing

Merhunes Dagon

Hell yeah !! As i know it's in the request to The Very End but I don't think he is gonna make it, too much work  :o The only problem is if you are dnf at the 1 lap because with those cars, 1 lap = 10 minutes  :P

Daystar

Hell yeah !! As i know it's in the request to The Very End but I don't think he is gonna make it, too much work  :o The only problem is if you are dnf at the 1 lap because with those cars, 1 lap = 10 minutes  :P

Yeah you got a valid point there lol. I would like to see an elimination mode race on that track...half the field is gone on 1st lap (20 sec. elimination) lol!