Author Topic: More Music?  (Read 148 times)

basti4655

We have 10 songs in the game and they are very good, i like most of them :) 

But i think 10 songs is a bit low, they repeat much to often.
In flatout there was like 20-30 songs.

So is there more music planned in the future?
Maybe do another music contest :)
I7-6700K, GTX 770, 8Gb Ram, Win 10 64bit

The Very End

+1
And please, don't forget to have an option to have music in races. I know and understand the design choise behind it, but by force is never an good option.

Tonza

I'd like to see the rest of the song from more classic bands. Not saying I dislike the small bands music we currently have, actually I was positively surprised by the songs and really like them

basti4655

Yeah but the problem is with bigger bands they have copyright and bugbear would need to buy licence to use their songs in the game and thats expensive.

Tonza

Yeah but the problem is with bigger bands they have copyright and bugbear would need to buy licence to use their songs in the game and thats expensive.
THQ will probably handle it if it ever will happen. Smaller bands also have copyright, it's their own music, but entering the competition surely the ToS stated that their music can be used in the game. They also got money prizes, not sure whether BB or THQ handled that.

basti4655

Of course they have copyright too but it gets much more expensive with big bands and their record company. Thats what i meant :)

I really hope they will get more songs into the game :)

TheEngiGuy

Yep, more music would be nice, and I agree the actual amount of songs can get repetitive quickly.

RacerBest

I hope to hear more music too. And why did they remove this song from the game? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmK-qXkmUpE I really liked it.