Author Topic: Longer and High Speed tracks  (Read 524 times)

Halal Meats

Most of the racing games I have played have a track that is significantly longer than other tracks. It doesn't have to be like Nürburgring-7-minute-long lap times, but it would be pretty sweet to have a track that was long, rather than running a short circuit over 10 laps or something.

I think a purposeful high speed track would be nice too, where the turns are a little banked and not as sharp.

Just an idea  :)

sam223

Have you tried every route for each environment? There are some in game already which are almost flatout all the way around. Some of lap length are pretty long aswell
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 8gb ram, MSI GTX 1060 6GB, 120gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Ps3 pad
Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2

Tonza

Yeah I wouldn't mind seeing a slightly longer track, most of the tracks currently have around 1 minute lap time

Halal Meats

I'll admit I haven't done every single track, but every track I have tried I complete in around a minute depending the car I am using.

I think it would be nice to have a track where the records are at least significantly over a minute. There are a lot of short circuit tracks in the game now and I think a longer one might add some variety.

sam223

One thing to consider is. The longer you make a lap,the less action you will get and the more serious the racing will become. As long lap means no back markers and harder to get back into the race.
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 8gb ram, MSI GTX 1060 6GB, 120gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Ps3 pad
Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2

Halal Meats

I can see what you are saying about less action, but I think that is ok. I just want at least one track like this. The rest of the tracks are fine, I just thought a longer loop might be a cool option to have.

guest100380

I find the Tarmac 2 track to be about as long of a track as I would want, it has a couple of high speed straights that you can get up to well over 100mph.
guest100380, February 15, 2018, 05:14:54 PM Logged

•