Author Topic: Will there ever be servers for south america?  (Read 386 times)

Gonbatfire

I live in Argentina and all the servers are very laggy due to my over 300 ping
Will this game ever be playable in my country? Just like Flatout 2 was?

sam223

All server are player hosted, so there is no guarantee that someone will host near to you.But they could.
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 16gb ram, MSI GTX 1060 6GB, 120/500gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Logitech pad

Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2

Tonza

try increasing the client prediction time from the settings (something like that cant remember exactly from the top of my head)

Gonbatfire

Ok so i put that setting and not even in max (i think 9200ms) made the game playable, but it helps a bit though, thanks.

I already hit 1.9 hours of game if i hit 2 hours i wont be able to refund it, since i bought it everything i had was only problems...
Maybe i will consider buying it again when it's finished and a lot latinoamerican people starts playing it

Purple44

Ok so i put that setting and not even in max (i think 9200ms) made the game playable, but it helps a bit though, thanks.

I already hit 1.9 hours of game if i hit 2 hours i wont be able to refund it, since i bought it everything i had was only problems...
Maybe i will consider buying it again when it's finished and a lot latinoamerican people starts playing it

Online should get a big bump come final release.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel