Author Topic: Double Figure 8 Suicide Track from FO2  (Read 635 times)

Heddly

This is a track from FO2 that is unique in that you follow the track in both directions before completing a lap which creates an additional Suicide track type of game play. Maybe if a Track Modder likes the idea they could recreate it for the game.

Thanks for any interest.

Im usually an urban/canal type, but also hope we'll have again some suicidal tracks, like "8" circuits , for devastating crashes

I Loved that track with an 8 shape and different levels/slopes

I thought of a double figure 8 for Purple44's f8 Trackpack. The cars race the f8 track and reverse course for another round before completing a lap.

YouTube: FlatOut 2 CityCentral Crazy8

Purple44

This is a track from FO2 that is unique in that you follow the track in both directions before completing a lap which creates an additional Suicide track type of game play. Maybe if a Track Modder likes the idea they could recreate it for the game.

Thanks for any interest.

Im usually an urban/canal type, but also hope we'll have again some suicidal tracks, like "8" circuits , for devastating crashes

I Loved that track with an 8 shape and different levels/slopes

I thought of a double figure 8 for Purple44's f8 Trackpack. The cars race the f8 track and reverse course for another round before completing a lap.

YouTube: FlatOut 2 CityCentral Crazy8

As soon as Bugbear give us a Wreckfest track with stairs!!  :D

Ya I need keep this track in mind Heddly, maybe I can found a track where this fig8 design would work.  :)

Or hint, hint maybe MarcellusW might do something.  ;)
« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 04:24:39 AM by Purple44 »
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Heddly

I was thinking maybe Speedway 2 Outer would work. I like the route because no matter where you are on the track, other cars could be coming in the opposite direction.  :)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 12:09:53 AM by Heddly »
I7-2.9 Ghz 8GB, Radeon R9 200 4GB   http://www.moddb.com/mods/foj-community-mod/addons

Tonza

That jump down the double stairs is epic