Author Topic: Render error, custom track.  (Read 517 times)

So I have made a track but for some reason the cars won't render. The map and shadows do but the cars don't. Another error is that at the start the ai turn around and drive backwards before racing but thats just a small issue.

Purple44

So I have made a track but for some reason the cars won't render. The map and shadows do but the cars don't. Another error is that at the start the ai turn around and drive backwards before racing but thats just a small issue.

Are AI start positions inside the AI sectors? Are all AI cars starting in sector 0 or 1 or 2 before the first checkpoint? If AI car start in the last AI sector before the 0 sector, AI will get confused.

Also startpoints need to be inside of the red safe border lines or AI will get confuse too.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Thanks, that fixed the confused AI, any idea on why none of the cars are showing? names and shadows and everything are.

The Very End

Track is probably placed on a bad x/y/z location. Try uni-select all and center it around 0/0/0 (without losing the relative object positions), does that work better?

OOOO It works, thank you both so much!!!!

The Very End

No worries, had my share of these kind of errors ;p