Author Topic: Hoods unlock too easily and distract cockpit view  (Read 426 times)

St. Jimmy

I was sure there was a topic about this but I couldn't find it at all. This is very annoying if you try to race cockpit view. The realistic damage naturally is the worst and to be honest, this is the reason I don't like to play with realistic damage. Little love tap and it's waving in your view. Please increase the "Unock distance" A LOT! For example Killerbee "02_european" I'd start with increasing it 0.35 -> 1.

But I see that you can add different hood in the customization upgrades. Add option for better secured hoods at least that way please. There's no need that it gives any sector protection or weight or make it very minor thing then. I'd rather race with that because the cockpit view with constantly open hood is annoying. Thank you.

EDIT:
Of course now that I made the topic I found the earlier topic about this... http://community.bugbeargames.com/index.php/topic,10603.0.html
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 12:55:04 PM by St. Jimmy »
Unofficial  WreckFest Discord!

i7 2600K @ 4,7GHz
GTX 1070 8GB
16GB CL9 2133 MHz
750W PSU
Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
Fanatec CSR

Straby

Also, please add a "nohood" option. It would make the cars a lot lighter, but weaker too.
And we could see the awesome engine models now that they doesn't get squashed.  :D
i5 2500, 16GB ram, 850 EVO SSD 250GB, GTX 1060 6GB, Win10 Pro 64Bit, Keyboard

Jewish_Doctor

As a primary cockpit driver I agree with this!  Or at least give us an "eject hood" button so when it gets damaged it can be detached!  haha

Hi!

And we need old good open hood & trunk & doors option to garage.
Nothing Beats Cubic Inches --- Bigger Is Better

Corsair Carbide Spec-03, AsRock Fatal1ty Z97X Killer, Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5 GHz 6 Mb Cache, 2 x Asus Radeon R9 270X 4 Gb, Kingston HyperX 1600 MHz 16 Gb, Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 120 Gb, Acer G276HL, Logitech G25, Win 7 Pro