Author Topic: Not able to continue current series  (Read 257 times)

wabbit

I'm racing in the National Amatures B class Racing Series, after race 5 of 8 I went back to the assembly screen and installed a performance part I just unlocked.

Then I tried to continue the series I was just racing in and the game is telling me I have already completed it, my only option is to reset or leave it. My car is still class B.

Is this as designed?

Should I be able to continue a series after changing performance parts on my vehicle or do I have to reset the progess because I changed performance parts on my vehicle?
CPU: i5 4690k | GPU: Galax nVidia GTX 970 4GB | RAM: TeamGroup Vulcan Orange 8GB 2400MHz | Motherboard: Asus Z97-A | OS: Windows 10 64bit

Fanatec CSR Wheel | ClubSport V2 Pedals + Mugen damper | CSR Gear Stick Set | GT Omega Wheel Stand

LordBhorak

I got the same problem with my first series. Drove the first race, had things to do, so quit the game and when returning, the game states that "You have already completed the series" even though it says 1/4 races complete down below.

Cheers.
CPU: Intel i5-6600k 3,5GHz @ 4,5GHz - CPU: Gigabyte Geforce GTX 980Ti 6Gb Windforce - RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 2333MHz DDR4 2x8Gb - Mobo: ASUS Z170-a

LordBhorak

Apparently going back into the event (even though it says that it will Reset the event) does not reset the event, so the problem is the popup stating that it does, when it fact it continues your series from where you left it. At least in my case.
CPU: Intel i5-6600k 3,5GHz @ 4,5GHz - CPU: Gigabyte Geforce GTX 980Ti 6Gb Windforce - RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 2333MHz DDR4 2x8Gb - Mobo: ASUS Z170-a

wabbit

Apparently going back into the event (even though it says that it will Reset the event) does not reset the event, so the problem is the popup stating that it does, when it fact it continues your series from where you left it. At least in my case.

You're right, works the same here.
CPU: i5 4690k | GPU: Galax nVidia GTX 970 4GB | RAM: TeamGroup Vulcan Orange 8GB 2400MHz | Motherboard: Asus Z97-A | OS: Windows 10 64bit

Fanatec CSR Wheel | ClubSport V2 Pedals + Mugen damper | CSR Gear Stick Set | GT Omega Wheel Stand