Author Topic: Wreckfest Challenge (C series) shows 0 compatible cars.  (Read 156 times)

LordBhorak

So I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but I'm reporting it as a bug, since my car does fulfill all the requirements for the Wreckfest Challenge in Regional Juniors.

So the req's for the series are any region C-class FWD. So I bought Nexus RX which by default is B-class, but I fitted a front bumper and side bars to reinforce the car and add weight so it dropped to C 164, but still the  series says I have 0 cars fit for it.

EDIT: Apparently my Nexus RX is not available to any other C-class race either, even though it is classified now as C.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 10:37:16 PM by Janne Suur-Näkki »
CPU: Intel i5-6600k 3,5GHz @ 4,5GHz - CPU: Gigabyte Geforce GTX 980Ti 6Gb Windforce - RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 2333MHz DDR4 2x8Gb - Mobo: ASUS Z170-a

LordBhorak

And then... Without a warning, the car is now eligible to all the forementioned races. I unlocked the National Amateurs, my Nexus was eligible to race in there as C and after that it was also eligible to race in Regional Juniors.
CPU: Intel i5-6600k 3,5GHz @ 4,5GHz - CPU: Gigabyte Geforce GTX 980Ti 6Gb Windforce - RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 2333MHz DDR4 2x8Gb - Mobo: ASUS Z170-a