Author Topic: Litle Quiz  (Read 373 times)

Caley19

Sup guys, after some testing with current damage model, I've got u a litle quiz to guess:

What's the health state of this thing? (0-100)  ???

Guess the number (I will show the real health state of that thing later after some answers ;))
you can also see the rainy/foggy weather mod I'm working on.
Also known as John Blackhills.

FalconXY

As there is engine fire I would guess 12% but I don't know when that fire starts.

I think it was realistic setting with one fast & severe front crash and some smaller race damage.
Intel i7-3770, 8GB RAM, ATI R9 390X 8GB, Win10 64bit, G27 wheel

Daystar

24%?                                                                                                                                                                   _

Zebulon55

« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 04:20:00 PM by Zebulon55 »
Dell Inspiron 17 7720 with Nvidia GT650 graphics. Keyboard control.

Lame, I know.

RickyB

If there was no fire, deformation-wise I'd say 69%... in earlier builds. But in this build and because of the fire it's probably more like 10% :-\

Caley19

If there was no fire, deformation-wise I'd say 69%... in earlier builds. But in this build and because of the fire it's probably more like 10% :-\

That's the problem I was pointing at, anyway here's the correct answer:

The true answer is 17% as shown on this pic:

Some more details: Had only better front bumper and stock rear bumper installed + fully upgraded assembly parts played on NORMAL damage.

My point of this - atm visual damage don't match the "technical" state of the car that is shown in hp %. Most of the time your car looks fine but your hp is still too low. The only thing that saves the situation is the engine on fire - it's at least some kind of sign that your car is not doing very well
Also known as John Blackhills.

RickyB

Agree, I don't know why it got changed, it felt pretty good before imho. It's almost as if those "tweaks" to the damage/deform system took the wrong direction and make it look more unbalanced and not really corresponding to each other anymore.