Author Topic: Tracks like in Flatout 1/2  (Read 522 times)

Merhunes Dagon

I really want to see news track like one starting in a village, crossing a bridge, then taking a gravel road between 2 wheat field or others starting in a desert, taking a texas road etc... It would be really cool ! I don't know if Bugbear wants to make less realist tracks but if they do, it will bring back memories ! Tarmac and longer track are welcome ! :P

Tonza

As much as I loved smashing through barns or jumping broken bridges in flatout 2 we probably won't see that in wreckfest. maybe in the next bugbear game ;)

Speedevil

The sandpits are really similar to FlatOut 1 tracks. Sandpit 2 was originally made for the FlatOut alpha.
My favourite tracks in FlatOut are the farm, the town and the frozen rivers because they force you to be really careful while still driving as fast as you can, I'd love to see similar tracks in Wreckfest.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 04:10:09 AM by Speedevil »

Purple44

The sandpits are really similar to FlatOut 1 tracks. Sandpit 2 was originally made for the FlatOut alpha.
My favourite tracks in FlatOut are the farm, the town and the frozen rivers because they force you to be really careful while still driving as fast as you can, I'd love to see similar tracks in Wreckfest.

I love the snow tracks in Flatout 1!  :D

http://fo-online.net/

Got my racing start online with Flatout 1 back in 2005, been hook ever since. Racing with good players online!  :D
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

JohnBlackhills

I love the snow tracks in Flatout 1!  :D

http://fo-online.net/

Got my racing start online with Flatout 1 back in 2005, been hook ever since. Racing with good players online!  :D

Yeah they were awesome. Also FO2 snow tracks mod was awesome :D

JohnBlackhills

you know what would be the best thing? If someone could convert or recreate cars and tracks from FO1 to wreckfest In other words - true FO game in 2018 (expect without nitro)

Merhunes Dagon

you know what would be the best thing? If someone could convert or recreate cars and tracks from FO1 to wreckfest In other words - true FO game in 2018 (expect without nitro)
And 24 cars hehehe  8) I remember playing flatout 1 in 2006 and i was imagining 16 cars in a race, well we have 24 here, i hope to see in the futur 48 cars in a game like Wreckfest for epic crash !

Who is gonna convert all these cars, tracks and destruction derby ? If someone do, he is a god!