Author Topic: Restrict multiply cars?  (Read 912 times)

Heddly

If you want to force everyone on the server to use the same car, upgrades can still vary though.

It was implemented back in the day when we only have four cars, that's probably why it's a single car and not a list of allowed cars.

Thanks for the answer Janne. Maybe rename to "only_allow_car=" . I was confused by "restriction" as if it meant you were restricted from using that car.  :)

Janne Suur-Näkki

Thanks :) That's a very good point - the name of the setting can be misleading indeed.

Purple, indeed the setting is used to _allow_ only one car, the one that is specified by the setting.

It would be great to have a possibility to restrict eligible cars based on region, style and so on but I'm not sure we have the time at this point.

BenDover

Thanks :) That's a very good point - the name of the setting can be misleading indeed.

Purple, indeed the setting is used to _allow_ only one car, the one that is specified by the setting.

It would be great to have a possibility to restrict eligible cars based on region, style and so on but I'm not sure we have the time at this point.

Maybe something you can fix in the furture after the release of the game? ^^ Its not to big of a deal atm for me just wanted to take away one car :)
Clean and fair racer, but dont make me mad ;)
Clean Racer? Head on over to BenDovers NCG Group - http://steamcommunity.com/groups/BensNCG#

Nvidia GTX 760, AMD FX-8350 8-core, 16 ram DDR3, Crosshair v forumla-z,

sam223

Maybe something you can fix in the furture after the release of the game? ^^ Its not to big of a deal atm for me just wanted to take away one car :)

You could certainly do that ben, just make that 1 car a class d and no one will use it.
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 8gb ram, MSI GTX 1060 6GB, 120gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Ps3 pad
Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2

Janne Suur-Näkki

Its not to big of a deal atm for me just wanted to take away one car :)

Maybe there's no need soon ;)