Author Topic: Mods help  (Read 392 times)

Hornet66

Good day! new member here, can someone point me in the direction of how to download,store and use mods in
Wreckfest? I understand updates break mods and am hoping to avoid hours of frustration and crashes if possible.

Thank you!
AMD Threadripper 1950X/GTX-1080ti/32GB DDR4/WIN10

Janne Suur-Näkki

Steam Workshop is recommended.

Finsku

Good day! new member here, can someone point me in the direction of how to download,store and use mods in
Wreckfest? I understand updates break mods and am hoping to avoid hours of frustration and crashes if possible.

Thank you!

Hi!
From Steam select Wreckfest, and on right side select Community Hub.
On that page select Workshop (top menu). There choose mods what you want to use and with Subscribe -button you can download it.

After Steam downloaded the mod open Wreckfest, go to right menu and "Mods".
There accept mods what you want to use. After restart your game uses accepted mods.

Hornet66

Thanks guys!

Heddly

Thank you!

Hello Soulburn, Some mods don't work anymore, some do,adding more than one mod at a time may not work or thay need to be enabled in a certain order in the mod list for them to work together.

After the final game release, hopefully the final versions of the mods will be more user friendly. Be patient.

Purple44

Here a current list of mods working with the March Build thanks to Test:

List of mods known to work with the March 2018 update
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Hornet66

Here a current list of mods working with the March Build thanks to Test:

List of mods known to work with the March 2018 update

Very cool and many thanks. It is alot of work to keep this list current I imagine but many people are likely very appreciative! I have been a member of the BeamNG test community for over 4 years now and the "modder frustration" level is amazing at times. As Heddly rightly says "patience is king". In the end these are great times for real time deformation!