Author Topic: March Update 3  (Read 11837 times)

Calamann

i really want to know what we can expect until the release. what are you planning to implement or to improve, janne?
I  L O V E  W R E C K F E S T

ASUS Z87-C
Intel Core i7 4790
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / 4GB
16 GB DDR3
128 GB SSD
1 TB HDD
Windows 10

Caley19

Word on rocket as a starting car - Wouldn't be better/possible to make cars unlockable by reaching certain amount of level? And by that give player 3 cars to choose from at the begining? (FO2 hehe)

Hmm say again? :) Some of the cars are already unlockable/need to be unlocked.

I mean like we had in FO2 career where you couldn't just buy a road king even if you had enough money to buy it. You had to progress your skills and career if you wanted to buy car like that. It's not necessary, but it would make experience points and leveling more important and challenging.

Anyway, I've seen some new possible layouts on mixed 7 when I was spectating ;) Not sure if these roads were added recently or I just didn't seen them, but I'm sure you're not going to release mixed 7 with just full circuit and short circuit layouts!(hope so)  ;D
Also known as John Blackhills.

St. Jimmy

Word on rocket as a starting car - Wouldn't be better/possible to make cars unlockable by reaching certain amount of level? And by that give player 3 cars to choose from at the begining? (FO2 hehe)

Hmm say again? :) Some of the cars are already unlockable/need to be unlocked.

I mean like we had in FO2 career where you couldn't just buy a road king even if you had enough money to buy it. You had to progress your skills and career if you wanted to buy car like that. It's not necessary, but it would make experience points and leveling more important and challenging.
So you want the cars getting unlocked after some certain races, not after you've reached some level. Most of the cars currently are locked until you reach certain level. Exceptions for that are currently Lawn Mower and Rammer that are unlocked only after you've won certain race.
Official Wreckfest Discord
Unofficial  WreckFest Discord!

i7 2600K @ 4,6GHz
GTX 1070 8GB
16GB CL9 2133 MHz
750W PSU
Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
Fanatec CSR

Caley19

*facepalm* so my whole converastion was pointless, because I didn't knew cars are unlockable by reaching certain level already!  :o - that was my point. My bad, I will quietly disappear for now, pretending nothing happened  :P

Andy Rotten

Can't remove rear spoiler from hotshot

I can't play two races in a row because crash every time on the second.  :o
its possible that you maybe have the same problem as me. then you have to delete the cars5 file in the userdata folder of wreckfest.

Thank you, and can't remove rear spoiler of hotshot (no mods activated)
i7 7700
16gb ram
GTX 1060 6gb
SDD 256gb
Graphics ultra quality

Tonza

Now that BB added the Muddigger, I hope to see some good ol' pickup truck in the game, like 80's Chevy S10 or C10 (I guessl the El Matador is a pickup but I always seen the El Camino as more of a muscle car trying to be a pickup)

Purple44

Now that BB added the Muddigger, I hope to see some good ol' pickup truck in the game, like 80's Chevy S10 or C10 (I guessl the El Matador is a pickup but I always seen the El Camino as more of a muscle car trying to be a pickup)

How about a dodge pickup?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/eyellgeteven/8005089606/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/eyellgeteven/8005087339/
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Caley19

not a single april fools joke? cmon

Purple44

not a single april fools joke? cmon

Like:  Bugbear announce today the Flatmobile will be a bonus car in Wreckfest.  :o

Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Heddly

Why does the Easter Bunny hide his eggs?
=
=
=
=
=
So nobody knows he has been screwing a chicken, April Fool  :)

CFodder

Is realistic damage on by default for MP with the dedicated servers as we're seeing a stack load more people DNF'ng in the first lap of races than we have for a fair while.

St. Jimmy

Is realistic damage on by default for MP with the dedicated servers as we're seeing a stack load more people DNF'ng in the first lap of races than we have for a fair while.
Yes I think the default config has realistic by default.

i7 2600K @ 4,6GHz
GTX 1070 8GB
16GB CL9 2133 MHz
750W PSU
Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
Fanatec CSR

Finsku

I downloaded fresh file and looks like realistic damage is off by default:
Code: [Select]
# Vehicle damage: normal, realistic
#vehicle_damage=realistic

St. Jimmy

Ah there was that # in front

i7 2600K @ 4,6GHz
GTX 1070 8GB
16GB CL9 2133 MHz
750W PSU
Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
Fanatec CSR

CFodder

I downloaded fresh file and looks like realistic damage is off by default:
Code: [Select]
# Vehicle damage: normal, realistic
#vehicle_damage=realistic

Okay, ta for that St Jimmy & Finsku. I wonder if even though realistic damage is commented out if it still defaults to that when not specified. Will try setting it to normal and see if it makes a difference.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 06:59:34 AM by CFodder »