Author Topic: Oponent custom cars and liveries  (Read 192 times)

revenge9977

Well I have a question that is also a suggestion, will the AI have customized cars? (Different hoods, spoilers, etc...). Do you guys know if they are planning on doing a livery editor (a more robust one, something closer to forza, where skilled people can do really great skins, workshop support could be amazing with that feature).
Thanks!

Folk_Racer

Would be a nice feature but it would have to be an option to turn it on and off. The custom parts look a bit cartoonish or extreme for this game. I am one of those realistic players and would not like to see these custom parts when doing a realistic race.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 12:19:53 PM by Folk_Racer »

sam223

Do you guys know if they are planning on doing a livery editor (a more robust one, something closer to forza, where skilled people can do really great skins, workshop support could be amazing with that feature).

I dont think there is any plan for a livery editor,because of the time it'd take to implement. But you can make skins and livery's with external programs already (photoshop etc). Which allows even more creative freedom than any in game livery editor
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 8gb ram, MSI GTX 1060 6GB, 120gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Ps3 pad
Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2